Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Homeless girl. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Homeless girl.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blkk73:
Theres nothing wrkng with giving her a 20.
Chances are..she may not be homeless but using that excuse as a money maker and msy be a prostitute too. Young girl hanging by abgas station? Sounds fun. Jist be careful brother. These people also hang with other undesirables.
......lunchable...bwaa haaa haaa...thats GREAT

idk about other towns, but most of the homeless where i live are basically bums who hang out all day and rather live off the grid and guilt trip college students walking past into giving them change. so i'd tread carefully but keep the price low.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SweatyToeLoverr:
So this happened yesterday, and it was a bit awkward and I'll never do it again. However I think I spent all of 2 minutes just rubbing this girls feet, until I realized how wrong it was, and spent another 10-20 minutes just talking to her. She explained why she was homeless, obviously I took it with a grain of salt. But in the end I gave her the 20.
Am I a piece of shit taking advantage of her? I'll leave that up to you.
Should I have just given her some food and went on my? Likely.
However I gave her the 20 in the end despite barely rubbing her feet because it's snowing today, and If nothing else she could use it to sit on a bus and stay warm.
Don't worry, I'll never be doing this again.

nah, i'm sure she appreciated the foot rub and conversation. the fact you didn't do much else isn't bad either.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silverstar
Elite Trooper
Member # 50226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstar   Email silverstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did she wear the boots without socks? What type of boots?
Posts: 409 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links