Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I GOT PAID FOR A FOOT FETISH!?!?!?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I GOT PAID FOR A FOOT FETISH!?!?!?!?!
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
Not me, but apparently the girl in this video did that I randomly came across on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyWyjgBvqso

$160 for just a heel pop? Did this guy that she's referring to in her story think that making an utterly laughable and cringeworthy attempt to be "smooth" and glib in his conversation with her would help her ignore the fact that he was running to an ATM to withdraw more money just so he can her heel pop out of her shoe?

I'm presuming the guy doesn't realize that there are foot parties where he can get into the venue and have 4-5 different sessions where he gets actual contact with feet, all for roughly the same amount of money. No social skills required.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
she's hot as hell

I agree. I'll bet she probably does indeed have nice feet.

I think this quote from her kind of plays back into a lot of these IG foot models though, and helps reinforce what the mentality of a lot of them likely is:

"I'm not proud of this part, but I was making money for doing...I was making more from this guy than I would that entire shift. So I'm sitting there and I do that little thing where you lift up your foot and your flat falls off of your foot."

Just goes to show you that likely not even a lot of these foot fetish models who many foot guys want to believe are understanding of them and the fetish, are actually modeling their feet to do the foot community a favor; they probably see it as literally being the easiest money they'll ever make in their life without having to lift a single finger while thinking that these guys who just throw money at them for a pair of their used socks are a bunch of chumps, as they go off and buy a brand new pair of shoes with the money you threw at them.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally said by her Manager:
"we've been trying to catch him for so long and like now he's here I'm so excited, we're finally gonna catch him"

Wow, it must be amazing for them to finally catch the mysterious weird guy who is paying girls wayyyy too much money for doing nothing. What a sad, prude mentality. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
...while thinking that these guys who just throw money at them for a pair of their used socks are a bunch of chumps

sad but true

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Creeping people out is a "no-go" but she took the gentleman's money and then turned him in...wow. [Confused]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find her to be a typical entitled, sheltered, close-minded cuntbag. Her feet aren't even pretty - her IG link is in the info section of the video.

She probably acts like she's open to everyones interests and never judges people and all the other phony things a lot of women put forth but when it comes to a harmless foot fetish guy her entire world is freaked out. Gimme a break.

...she acts more like a 12 year old than a grown woman.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a strange story. While the girl comes across as rather shallow and clueless, the old dude should have known that offering money to to some random girls at their work place, would eventually land him in trouble. No heroes here, as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
She probably acts like she's open to everyones interests and never judges people and all the other phony things but when it comes to a harmless foot fetish her entire world is freaked out. Gimme a break.

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
What a strange story. While the girl comes across as rather shallow and clueless, the old dude should have known that offering money to to some random girls at their work place, would eventually land him in trouble. No heroes here, as far as I'm concerned.

My sentiments as well.
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetiesandtoes:
I find her to be a typical entitled, sheltered, close-minded cuntbag. Her feet aren't even pretty - her IG link is in the info section of the video.

She probably acts like she's open to everyones interests and never judges people and all the other phony things a lot of women put forth but when it comes to a harmless foot fetish guy her entire world is freaked out. Gimme a break.

...she acts more like a 12 year old than a grown woman.

Give her a break.

She's never been exposed to this prior to some creep she's never met offering her money to show her feet.

I think the vast majority of girls would act this way. Correction... I think most girls would have had a much more negative reaction than she had considering the circumstances.

You have to consider the context before calling her out. If she were introduced to this fetish under better circumstances, I'm sure she would have had a more positive reaction.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Calling her names such as "cuntbag" I think is a little superflous, we don't know this girl. Sheltered and a bit shallow perhaps, yes. She does strike me as being those things.

What I think is humorous though is that she states that she doesn't like to rat people out, then proceeds to say how she ratted the guy out about what he was doing, after she had no compunctions accepting $160 from him.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links