Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sleeping feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sleeping feet
Ella Ford
Board Regular
Member # 49716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella Ford   Author's Homepage   Email Ella Ford   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Goddess Natalie:
A great and well written post, Ella!
I understand that it is ‘slightly fictionalized’ and as it turned out your friend was awake and enjoying your attention [Smile] so this is not so much directed at you but at other readers who think it is ok to touch, take photos of basically put any part are their body on a sleeping persons feet. Unless agreed upon ahead of time right before the person fell asleep; this is NEVER ok. Without consent it is a definite sexual violation. For a foot fetishist the feet are just the same as breasts or vulvas are to those without a foot fetish. You all know that and you all know inside it is not right.
I am someone who emersed myself in this world due to my partners fetish and completely enjoyed sharing my feet with him (and photos of them with the foot fetish community) and having them worshiped but I have also had things done to them when I was not aware and can tell you it made me feel
Completely violated and disrespected.
If you’re getting sexual pleasure from a sleeping or unaware women/girl or from a photo you’ve taken without the woman’s/girls knowledge you have an issue with objectifying females. You are violating them, even if they are a girlfriend or wife. I feel it’s my responsibility as a woman to speak out about it.

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted but for anyone reading who remembers me or those don’t, I hope
You’re all well and enjoying some consensual foot play [Smile]
xo Natalie

100% echo what Natalie says. My stories are partly experience but mostly fantasy, and fantasy is a very different world to reality. Fantasy is a place where boundaries can be pushed, but fantasy needs to stay within our heads or within the confines of a carefully agreed and entirely consensual relationship.

Treat the feet in your lives, and their lucky owners, as objects of worship. Not just objects.

--------------------
Author, lesbian, pervert.

Amazon store
My literotica stories
My Tumblr
Facebook

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Goddess Natalie:
so this is not so much directed at you but at other readers who think it is ok to touch, take photos of basically put any part are their body on a sleeping persons feet. Unless agreed upon ahead of time right before the person fell asleep; this is NEVER ok. Without consent it is a definite sexual violation. For a foot fetishist the feet are just the same as breasts or vulvas are to those without a foot fetish. You all know that and you all know inside it is not right.
I am someone who emersed myself in this world due to my partners fetish and completely enjoyed sharing my feet with him (and photos of them with the foot fetish community) and having them worshiped but I have also had things done to them when I was not aware and can tell you it made me feel
Completely violated and disrespected.
If you’re getting sexual pleasure from a sleeping or unaware women/girl or from a photo you’ve taken without the woman’s/girls knowledge you have an issue with objectifying females. You are violating them, even if they are a girlfriend or wife. I feel it’s my responsibility as a woman to speak out about it.

Thank you for posting this.

There are many posts here about guys engaging in this type of behavior, in addition to stealing shoes and masturbating into them, among other non-consensual activities. It never ceases to amaze me when guys post about doing these types of things, then wonder why some women view foot fetishes as creepy.

Here's the part the really bothers me: There are guys out there who are bashful about sharing their fetish with girls for fear of rejection or being viewed as creepy. Unfortunately, their fears are justified as some girls will be hesitant to engage due to being exposed to the "creepy" side of the fetish. As a result, a few guys end up ruining things for everyone.

Although your words are spot on, I don't think many guys will heed your advice.

Regardless, you should post more.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post indeed, Natalie. Although you shouldn't speak out about it as a woman; you should speak out about it as a human being. It doesn't make it any more egregious when it's done to one gender over the other.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I strongly agree with what everyone has posted here. I've had an experience along these lines several years ago that I still regret; luckily, no serious harm was committed on my part. The take away (lesson learned) from that whole deal for me is this; if you don't respect the personal boundaries of others then obviously you have no respect for yourself as well.
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many posts here about guys engaging in this type of behavior, in addition to stealing shoes and masturbating into them, among other non-consensual activities. It never ceases to amaze me when guys post about doing these types of things, then wonder why some women view foot fetishes as creepy.

Here's the part the really bothers me: There are guys out there who are bashful about sharing their fetish with girls for fear of rejection or being viewed as creepy. Unfortunately, their fears are justified as some girls will be hesitant to engage due to being exposed to the "creepy" side of the fetish. As a result, a few guys end up ruining things for everyone.

Although your words are spot on, I don't think many guys will heed your advice.

Regardless, you should post more. [/QB][/QUOTE]
I know it can be hard for some fetishists to be open about it but I would say the large majority of woman have had no exposure to a foot fetishist or the community so I think when wanting to introduce it someone; honesty, respect and communication win out.
You sound like a respectful person [Smile] I appreciate that.
I know you’re right; some people won’t listen but it’s still worth saying and thank you for weighing in.

Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Goddess Natalie   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Goddess Natalie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Good post indeed, Natalie. Although you shouldn't speak out about it as a woman; you should speak out about it as a human being. It doesn't make it any more egregious when it's done to one gender over the other.

You’re totally right, the issues of objectification, non consensual sex acts, etc are a human issue. It’s just that here, though the original post was by a lovely woman, I am speaking as a woman and foot model to this predominantly straight, male Wu’s audience.
Posts: 623 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Goddess Natalie
All Pro Poster
Member # 48314

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEjerX:
I strongly agree with what everyone has posted here. I've had an experience along these lines several years ago that I still regret; luckily, no serious harm was committed on my part. The take away (lesson learned) from that whole deal for me is this; if you don't respect the personal boundaries of others then obviously you have no respect for yourself as well.

It’s really great to hear you learned something [Smile] and I agree it is about respecting yourself as well. But that’s a huge topic and conversation. [Smile] The world is full people who don’t love themself, respect themselves and in turn hurt the people around them perpetuating the self hate. We are all on our own journey, we are all figuring our stuff out but you don’t need to love yourself or respect yourself to know right from wrong.
Not having self respect is no excuse for non consensual sex acts. I know you weren’t saying it is in any way.
Love and respect [Smile]

TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ella Ford:
Did you ever worship the feet of a sleeping girl?

Oh yes, many times and have done much licking and sniffing (and even FJs) while women enjoyed their rest. One time an older lady dozed off and completely forgot about her situation and basically woke up with a concerned/confused look on her face as I was sniffing away and eyeballing her from behind her toes which were crunched on my nose. It made me even harder to see her reaction like that!

I wrote more about her (Sophia) and posted some pics in an old thread years ago.

Oh and here's another old sleepy feet pic/post from a younger hotter teen (Samantha) while she dozed off. Samantha, at one point, was even mildly playing with herself while she was dozed off, perhaps from how good it felt subconsciously. [Mmm] [Drool] [Thumbs Up]

[ November 30, 2017, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ella Ford:
I would describe my feet as... the center of my girlfriend's universe [Smile]

I can well belive that & hope she knows how lucky she is, Ella.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rocky @TheSoleMates:
I love sleepy feet. They're so relaxed and feel softer than normal. I don't sleep much and my girlfriend sleeps 8-12 hours a day. I lay down at her feet and use them as pillows while she sleeps.

Fairplay too you as I think most of us would do that aswell if we were ever lucky enough too be in the same type of position!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links