Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Punishing" the Boyfriend (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Punishing" the Boyfriend
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a foot man, I will always to look at feet. They are all different, even though (in your case) your feet are perfect. There is always something different when looking around. Now is it because he did it without you? Is this why he must be punished?
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
As a foot man, I will always to look at feet. They are all different, even though (in your case) your feet are perfect. There is always something different when looking around. Now is it because he did it without you? Is this why he must be punished?

He must be punished because I have fun punishing him. [Laugh] I just needed an excuse.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
I recently discovered that my boyfriend was looking at other women's feet on YouTube (okay, so he told me he did. And, we often look at feet together), even though he knows my feet are the ultimate feet for him. And, he knows he is so very lucky to have them.

So, now, I feel he should be punished. I'm thinking of making him get on all fours and spanking his ass with my crop (even though he enjoys it), for being so very naughty. Then, after going all day in layers of socks and plastic (including a workout at the gym), I am going to make him slowly peel off the layers. First, a layer of socks. Then, a layer of plastic, revealing a last layer of moist, sweaty socks, that have the aroma of a mixture of vinegar and musk. I am going to put those sweaty, aromatic feet right up to his nose and make him inhale deeply, before peeling that last layer off. As I put my bare feet up to his nose, I am going to make him inhale again, and lick the sweat off my feet, and suck my toes, as I slowly run my crop up and down his cock, teasing it. Then, I am going to make him jack himself off until he blows his load all over me, as I remind him of how naughty he has been. I think that is a fitting punishment for the "crime". [Laugh]

If you're looking to punish, then you do all that, but leave him without cumming. Instead tell him he can go jerk it to those videos he was watching instead. Or next time, save it for another session like he just had.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
I recently discovered that my boyfriend was looking at other women's feet on YouTube (okay, so he told me he did. And, we often look at feet together), even though he knows my feet are the ultimate feet for him. And, he knows he is so very lucky to have them.

So, now, I feel he should be punished. I'm thinking of making him get on all fours and spanking his ass with my crop (even though he enjoys it), for being so very naughty. Then, after going all day in layers of socks and plastic (including a workout at the gym), I am going to make him slowly peel off the layers. First, a layer of socks. Then, a layer of plastic, revealing a last layer of moist, sweaty socks, that have the aroma of a mixture of vinegar and musk. I am going to put those sweaty, aromatic feet right up to his nose and make him inhale deeply, before peeling that last layer off. As I put my bare feet up to his nose, I am going to make him inhale again, and lick the sweat off my feet, and suck my toes, as I slowly run my crop up and down his cock, teasing it. Then, I am going to make him jack himself off until he blows his load all over me, as I remind him of how naughty he has been. I think that is a fitting punishment for the "crime". [Laugh]

If you're looking to punish, then you do all that, but leave him without cumming. Instead tell him he can go jerk it to those videos he was watching instead. Or next time, save it for another session like he just had.

Patrick

Hmmmm. I'm going to have to remember this. I love it. Thanks! [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were on tje right track. You should have gone a week like that and not let him have access to your feet. Also to take pics of how sweatty they wete getting. Then on the ladt days go bare foot 24 hours in the shoes, then socks back on for another w4 before he was punished.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Ock
Elite Trooper
Member # 46755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Ock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good. [Laugh]

--------------------
And to think, at a point in my life, I wanted to actually get rid of my foot fetish.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Toes2Nose1969:
You were on tje right track. You should have gone a week like that and not let him have access to your feet. Also to take pics of how sweatty they wete getting. Then on the ladt days go bare foot 24 hours in the shoes, then socks back on for another w4 before he was punished.

Hmm. I like that. [Laugh]

--------------------

Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Ock:
Sounds good. [Laugh]

You have to have fun with it. [Laugh]

--------------------

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

To each there own, but if a girlfriend did that to me she would quickly become my ex-girlfriend.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gareney
Loyal Member
Member # 49198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gareney   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be punished like that! But I do agree with Patrick with the teasing and denying!

--------------------
Hot feet are gifts from god.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

quote:
Originally posted by gareney:
I would love to be punished like that! But I do agree with Patrick with the teasing and denying!

Thanks! We have fun with it. He loves it when I do things like tell him he can only touch my feet with his mouth, not his hands. Then if he does, I pull them away, and he begs for them. Of course, he always gets them back. He has it pretty tough. [Laugh]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links