Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » buying socks online (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: buying socks online
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theninja:
I can put you guys in touch with many of the brattyfootgirls models and even facilitate it for you. I also give the girls socks the "smell test" before sending them off as I know what the guys want to smell. So many times the girls will give me a pair to sell for them and I will sniff them and they wont smell at all and I'm like uhhh..there's no smell! and they think they reek... some girls are weird lol.

Anyways, just let me know! brattyfootgirls@gmail.com

Weird? I think they just want money! Pisses me off knowing that. I recall a girl telling a guy she wore her socks for 5 days but there was almost no smell. She probably only wore them for a few hours each day and without her shoes on either! Feet usually don't stink much if not encased in shoes, sneakers, sandals, or slippers.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links