Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone from Miami/South Florida?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone from Miami/South Florida?
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Travelling to Miami next week for the first time (haven't been to the U.S. in years). Anyone from the Miami/South Florida area? I wouldn't mind meeting up with fellow forum members for a drink and to shoot the shit about foot related experiences and the area.
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bummer, I was there over the holidays (have a condo there) but I’m back up North, now.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@soft sole lover

Make it your business to go to South Beach.

Find your way to Lincoln Road! The east part of it ends at Alton Road. The west part ends at Collins Avenue. It will blow your mind how many girls and women are going about their daily business! Many are residents; many are tourists. If you have a camera, even a cell camera, invest in a selfie-stick or an inexpensive camera stablizer, so you can film all the feet you want!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Handheld-Video-Camera-Stabilizer-Steady-for-GoPro-DSLR-DV-SLR-Digital-Camera/172876696113?hash=item2840410a31:m:mIjl0I1G4ugLphlIVcVw7-w

Having a drink and talking is cool, but man, you really want to see some feet while there. Oh yeah, and the other hot spot would be South Beach itself, Ocean Drive. The area where the hotels and restaurants are prime spots for feet!

There are also lots of north and south running roads and avenues with stores that will also yield the same results, such as Washington Avenue and Alton Road.

I know a guy who wears a shirt with I LICK FEET, and gets all sorts of action, especially during major holidays! Unfortunately, he owns a fancy phone, and is too afraid one of the girls might steal it if he asks them to film it.

Update:

He text me that he chatted up a 5'10 beauty on South Beach who wore flats all day. He asked if he could smell her shoes and feet, and she was down for it. They exchanged numbers, and she is there until Friday. She is an executive at Nordstrom. Now you see what is possible! Create your own reality and break free of social norms and what society tries to dictate to you as reality.

[ January 11, 2018, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Bummer, I was there over the holidays (have a condo there) but I’m back up North, now.

Ah that sucks [Cry]
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
@soft sole lover

Make it your business to go to South Beach.

Find your way to Lincoln Road! The east part of it ends at Alton Road. The west part ends at Collins Avenue. It will blow your mind how many girls and women are going about their daily business! Many are residents; many are tourists. If you have a camera, even a cell camera, invest in a selfie-stick or an inexpensive camera stablizer, so you can film all the feet you want!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Handheld-Video-Camera-Stabilizer-Steady-for-GoPro-DSLR-DV-SLR-Digital-Camera/172876696113?hash=item2840410a31:m:mIjl0I1G4ugLphlIVcVw7-w

Having a drink and talking is cool, but man, you really want to see some feet while there. Oh yeah, and the other hot spot would be South Beach itself, Ocean Drive. The area where the hotels and restaurants are prime spots for feet!

There are also lots of north and south running roads and avenues with stores that will also yield the same results, such as Washington Avenue and Alton Road.

I know a guy who wears a shirt with I LICK FEET, and gets all sorts of action, especially during major holidays! Unfortunately, he owns a fancy phone, and is too afraid one of the girls might steal it if he asks them to film it.

Update:

He text me that he chatted up a 5'10 beauty on South Beach who wore flats all day. He asked if he could smell her shoes and feet, and she was down for it. They exchanged numbers, and she is there until Friday. She is an executive at Nordstrom. Now you see what is possible! Create your own reality and break free of social norms and what society tries to dictate to you as reality.

Thanks Jediofthefeet I definetly will hit up the spots you mentioned.

That guy is tad bit more forward then me, having said that i'm not shy to approach women by any means, nor will I hold back. I'd love to meet some nice ladies there. I'm travelling solo, it would have been a bit more fun to meet up with some members and maybe hit a few spots together.

On a related note, I noticed a lot of clips4sale foot related stuff comes from the Miami area. I was wanting to meet a few models down there for a possible session or two (if they offered that) but haven't had any luck hearing back from the ones i've contacted...

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a message from him that he got four girls from NY to let him sniff their shoes, and one let him sniff her feet, plus he got a pic.

One thing he doesn't do is take pics because he has an ultra-fancy [$$$] cell phone, and is afraid a girl might steal it. He told me he was going to go hard this year, and not hold back!

Btw, he is almost 55 years-old.

Yes, the dommes offer sessions, but they will not be cheap, especially if they do it at a dungeon.

Ever heard of CashPointMeets???

https://twitter.com/luxuriouslexii/status/685566319849267200?lang=en

https://twitter.com/Luxuriouslexii/status/866712832829739008

There are young, hot dommes in SFL.

https://fetlife.com/users/7240518
https://fetlife.com/users/7996968

You will drop serious bills on C4S models.

Just bring your camera, a stabilizer, and make some lasting videos for personal use later.

Interact with some of the girls you shoot, and see how they respond. Be playful, not creepy or needy.

Or get yourself a shirt like my buddy, and see what comes of it a few nights! hahaha!!!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Thanks again.

I got in touch with a couple c4s models that are very much current right now. One quoted me way to much, the other her quote was a little more reasonable. I still won't push the so-called trigger with either because the prices are just too high. I'm not in desperate need for it, more just in the area and would be cool to fulfil somewhat of a fantasy.

In regards to pictures, taking them doesn't really appeal to me. Rather get some in-person local action. I'm kinda like George Costanza, why pay for it when if I apply myself a little I can get it for free.

Let's see how it pans out, I fly out Tuesday!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links