Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » virginpinksoles.com?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: virginpinksoles.com?
echotango
Board Regular
Member # 51617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for echotango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what happened to the site? All it says now is "Mouth Pix Has Retired From the Internet" and a bunch of links to other sites. Is it as simple as that? Site done? Bummer. They had some of my favorite content.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's gone? That's a shame, but it's not the first (College Feet Archive and California Feet Exchange both went offline recently), and it won't be the last, either.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprised CFA made it as long as it did. It had lost it's market audience years ago.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KounterPunch:
Surprised CFA made it as long as it did. It had lost it's market audience years ago.

How do you mean?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad to see it go, I can imagine with all the online content out there its difficult to compete.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KounterPunch
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider: The old website model of supposed random cuties peeling crusty sandals and shoes off in public settings was so 1999.

Every girl can now tease and be a star from her own bedroom with a cheap video camera and make thousands without having to get hassled in public by a stranger wanting to take pics and do it on HER time.

Believe me that's why I ended up shutting down my Clips store back in the day because of the instant gratification that social media provided, eliminating some of the lesser known sites and stores who couldn't put out the mass amounts of killer awesome content like Nor-Cal and Soles of Silk. Who are still doing it right though apparently.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links