Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how popular is giantess fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how popular is giantess fetish?
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
accidentally posted this in the pictures section. Is there anyone here who's into the giantess stuff? I'm not, but I was just curious as to how popular it is.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love giantess stuff, probably as much as feet. Particularly, I'm more into the cruel/violent interpretation of the idea, with a woman--preferably in sandals--destroying small things and tiny people under her feet. Though I also like any giantess scenario that involves footplay and foot-domination.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually like it myself. I think me seeing a towering 50 foot woman crushing building with her feet is a turn-on.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be dominated by a giantess. Being stuffed into her shoe or sweaty socks. Hell she can even use me as a dildo.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a big fan of Giantess stuff myself, it grew from my foot fetish actually.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew that the giantess and the foot fetish were really separate things. I just assumed people into the giantess stuff already had a foot fetish.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
I never knew that the giantess and the foot fetish were really separate things. I just assumed people into the giantess stuff already had a foot fetish.

Yeah, even though there's a lot of overlap, there's a lot of giantess fans who are not into feet, and some even dislike feet and hate how interconnected the two seem to be.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links