Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I did something i feel ashamed about (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I did something i feel ashamed about
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You leave your shoes around they are getting sniffed. I really don't care. I've been doing this for years. And please about the cameras. Most places are so cheap the cameras are only near entrances. Now it depends on what industry you work in but most office buildings don't have cameras in cubicles.

Three years ago I worked in an office with four departments all on one floor. It was noisy AF but so many when left as shoes. There was a directory so if I saw some shoes I would look t them up to see if they were hot. Lol

I remember this one chick was a complete bitch. I was right that her shoes were more funkier than her attitude lol. I worked late so before I left nobody was there. I've taken countless flats to the bathroom. Sniffed them and busted a load in the toilet. I would never bust in or on the shoes. Not my thing. But the scent would drive me nuts.

This also was great because I already know what the women feet smelled like. Since I only like certain foot scents this would have me not waste time on women with the scents I didn't like.

I ended up sucking four different women's toes at that job. Too bad the actual job sucked. I ended up quiting. Feet and shoes are the only thing that kept me there that long lol

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The part I'm impressed about was you sucking four different women's toes at the job.

I used to work for a company where co worker dating was prohibited. I did like this one woman who worked there, but because of the rules, I did not want to take a chance on asking her out.

If I ever worked for a company where co worker dating was not a problem or against the rules, I would probably make sure I really knew the woman well before even trying to ask her out.

(Maybe I'm overly cautious/paranoid, I dont know)

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
The part I'm impressed about was you sucking four different women's toes at the job.

Me too! That's a man who truly lived out his feet dreams! Many guys out there have to go without, so props to this guy for actually getting it instead of just staring or fantasizing about it! [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:

I used to work for a company where co worker dating was prohibited. I did like this one woman who worked there, but because of the rules, I did not want to take a chance on asking her out.

If I ever worked for a company where co worker dating was not a problem or against the rules, I would probably make sure I really knew the woman well before even trying to ask her out.

(Maybe I'm overly cautious/paranoid, I dont know)

Well as I said there were many departments one floor in a big open space. So customer service was one of the departments. I would just chat the women up but I never did anything until they were leaving the company. Most never lasted long so I would get their numbers when they put their notice in.

I'm not much for messing with women at work unless I rarely see them. The one woman that worked there while I did worked on the floor below me and I rarely saw her.

But do miss the abundance of shoes to sniff. I mean it was awesomen. The different foot funk. The women that were stuck up I knew how their feet smelled. It was awesome.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links