Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Work Jackpot Part 3!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work Jackpot Part 3!
aggiefury101
Board Regular
Member # 21297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aggiefury101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This time I got a call from my favorite attorney. She needed help with Adobe. I'm not really sure why she was trying to open pictures as PDFs but I said ok I'll be right up. I got to her office and she had on some lovely flats. I checked out her pc and while doing so she was shoe dangling in a chair across from me.

We joked about me having her shoes in my car. I told her yea I was wondering what that strong odor was in my back seat. She laughed and told me to fuck off. She lowered her voice and said yea right you probably made a shrine out of my smelly shoes. I shrugged and she laughed harder. She said I thought I felt something sticky in my shoe.

Another one of her subordinates walked in so we cut the talk short. She really is starting to make me wonder if I should push for a FJ.

https://imgur.com/a/NxJRH

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you might want to start with some worship at first, but it sounds like you're pretty close
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds like a done deal to me. [Cheers] whatever you are doing just keep it up it seems to be falling into place for you.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really......

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, sounds a done deal indeed. I say play along and see where it goes. She is obviously having fun with this but play it safe. The back and forth is like foreplay, but definitely play along and see where SHE TAKES IT.

The shoe thing was a nice touch though. Saying she thought they were sticky. [Thumbs Up]

Keep us posted, happy hunting

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always enjoy your reports
Great one as always. Keep up with that [Big Grin]

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing candid shots which are way harder to get. Yet you take poor pictures of the shoes/pumps. Take some good picks of the inside of those pumps, where she stands all day.

I've done this. It makes your heart pound. Women are so sexy, especially their shoes. Great post. A foot guy has to do what a foot guy has to do.

Always check your bases, never get caught. Thanks for reporting. Some of us don't have the balls to, me included.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, what ever magic your working with, it's working! Definitely play along with it and see what happens. I guarantee it won't be long until she slides those flats off, places her feet in your lap and asks for a rub. But for Godsake remember one thing. . . We want a few nice pictures of those sexy feet [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic update. Whatever you're doing, it's working. Keep it up, and good luck.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving these weekly reports! You are progressing well aggiefury101, keep up the good work and please keep us posted [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She’s sexy
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, click through the dudes pictures. Some funny shit in there

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links