Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife sharing her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife sharing her feet
midwestfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midwestfeet   Email midwestfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember, I'm 37 now. Happily married to my wife who has some very sexy size 6's. Just curious if anyone else shares my fetish or fantasy - to watch your wife get another foot man off with her feet?
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cornfed40
Board Regular
Member # 44182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cornfed40   Email cornfed40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY!!! Not married but would love to see my girl get another man rock hard. Would have to be far from home though, too small of a town LMAO
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell-to-the-NAH! No way, not me. More power to you guys, though.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way. I have a hard enough time dealing with the comments on my tumblr and other pages we share them on lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
midwestfeet
Board Regular
Member # 48699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midwestfeet   Email midwestfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree cornfed40 - have to be in another town!
LOL @ Polar

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say to each there own, if you find it hot and it turns you on. Do it.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sighfeet
Major Player
Member # 49758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sighfeet   Email Sighfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love watching my wife fuck other guys, still havnt found one that likes feet like i do tho, ive seen guys kiss her toes but nobody has gone to town on them yet.

--------------------
Follow us on Twitter @sighfeet & Instagram sighgirlzfeet

Posts: 107 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife picked up a part time side gig as a dispatch at a tow truck place and she mentioned that a mechanic there was super obviously a foot guy. He mentioned about his wife getting a pedicure and how she doesn't like her feet being touched... and then he asked if she likes her feet being touched? And if she does, does she like foot rubs? Just random questions to ask a woman who you basically just met lol.

I told her to tease the fuck outta him by dangling and seeing if he looks. She says no way...but I think she will.

As for watching her take next step and watching her get him or another foot guy off with her feet... I dunno. That's a helluva big step that would require a LOT of liquid courage lol

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links