Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do my feet help me earing a lil bit money?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do my feet help me earing a lil bit money?
Ladys feet
Board Regular
Member # 52028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladys feet   Email Ladys feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi I am unfortunately with no job, because of my insomnia and depression. I saw girls making dollars with their feet. So I photographed mine too and opened an insta page. But isnt there enough content already?

how should the photos been like? more art-like, or amateur? in which angle do I have to post? do I need to post a weird story about my pics like, I want you to smell my feet.. or so?

I am new to this and dont know if I even would have a chance with my feet. Pls have a closer look..how can I add a pic here..

web page
https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/55a263a249474b2af21a4dfe9066adee/5C141AA6/t51.2885-15/fr/e15/p1080x1080/37101192_254696491794182_3609765294681096192_n.jpg

[ July 28, 2018, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Ladys feet ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic!!! I'd say you have good potential here. [Hump] What's your Instagram address? So we can see more of you. [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good potential, you just have to find the edge that best works for you.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guys like to be dominated and called pigs (not me). Some like to just see feet, some like to know your feet smell after a run or work or a long day without wearing sock and some like to sell worn items.
So find what works for you.

Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience is big. It takes time to grow a fan base and have them give you hard earned cash. Don't appear too money hungry however as that can be a big no-no for a lot of guys including myself. Have you ever had your feet worshipped? Would you be willing to do real life sessions? These are questions you need to ask yourself. As far as pictures the more angles the better. Soles, toes, and arches are the big three so make sure your host of pictures include that. What state are you located in? I suggest making a FetLife, joining some foot groups and upload some pics saying you offer real life foot sessions. Make sure you upload a good amount of feet pics because lots of girls come on their trying to make quick cash off foot guys and people roast them because they don't even have any foot pictures on. Don't be one of those. I'm sorry about your job I know that's tough. I hope you can work past your depression and see a better tomorrow.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrloveherfeet
Board Regular
Member # 51982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrloveherfeet   Email mrloveherfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are beautiful! Go for it! It will take some time to be successful. Dont become discouraged. Read Bigbbwfeets post he has good advice.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY FEET! Just be yourself, add personality, a point of view, display them in many different ways, in sexy shoes, bare, with props, nice backgrounds, and have fun with it. Be open, and just go for it! Good luck!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ladys feet
Board Regular
Member # 52028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladys feet   Email Ladys feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you! so I have to upload a video with someone worshiping my feet? this could be hard. Do I have to show my face, I dont want to.

so I have now a insta account with some content. How much dollars do I have to ask for followers to see them. But than I can only get money one time. I am so bad in making business. I dont want also to disappoint my followers because of less content. Do I have to buy a expensive camera?

I am in Europe, someone asked. There is also one big problem! if ppl pay me through paypal, they can see my whole name! how to solve this problem first=?

there is so much content already on internet, I am not sure if I would earn 10 dollars..how to make advertisement? "see my feet? they are unique?"

each feet is unique, but I dont know what goes best? why should someone pay for my feet?
if I would sell computer, I could say, hey buy from me, I have the best offer. Mine have more cpu, better graphic and so on..

but with my feet???

pic leather

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links