Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Article: “Foot fetishes are a big, sexy business on Instagram”

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Article: “Foot fetishes are a big, sexy business on Instagram”
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Article from February 2018 in the New York Post that I arbitrarily came across, that discusses the proliferation of foot fetish on social media and how much money these foot models on Instagram can potentially make. Also briefly mentions how foot fetish is becoming more mainstream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/01/foot-fetishes-are-a-big-sexy-business-on-instagram/amp/

As a humorous side note, I totally read the first sentence in the article with a Morpheus voice in my head.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting article. I recently started my own Instagram account. But, I exclusively just use it to share pics, and don't sell anything, or use it to make money in any way. Though, I have had offers from people offering to pay for custom pics, or to buy my socks. One guy offered to pay $175 to video chat, but I politely declined, because that just isn't my thing. I often do types of pics that people request, within reason, just simply because I enjoy doing it. And, I appreciate new ideas.

I occasionally share pics on here too. My boyfriend talked me into sharing pics in both places as a way to help boost my confidence. I came out of a bad relationship when I met him, with very damaged self-confidence. It has helped. Foot guys are pretty cool, from my experience. I have never really had any negative experiences. If my feet are not someone's taste, they just don't comment, which is cool. I'm a big fan of the foot fetish! I love my foot guy. [Smile] Thanks for sharing the article.

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You’re welcome.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Worshipee:
That's an interesting article. I recently started my own Instagram account. But, I exclusively just use it to share pics, and don't sell anything, or use it to make money in any way. Though, I have had offers from people offering to pay for custom pics, or to buy my socks. One guy offered to pay $175 to video chat, but I politely declined, because that just isn't my thing. I often do types of pics that people request, within reason, just simply because I enjoy doing it. And, I appreciate new ideas.

I occasionally share pics on here too. My boyfriend talked me into sharing pics in both places as a way to help boost my confidence. I came out of a bad relationship when I met him, with very damaged self-confidence. It has helped. Foot guys are pretty cool, from my experience. I have never really had any negative experiences. If my feet are not someone's taste, they just don't comment, which is cool. I'm a big fan of the foot fetish! I love my foot guy. [Smile] Thanks for sharing the article.

Just followed your instagram!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, my wife and my sister in law have their feet related Ig accounts. We sell stuff over there, but we do it mostly for fun, specially my wife and i.
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Worshipee
Elite Trooper
Member # 50934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Worshipee   Email Foot_Worshipee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
Just followed your instagram!!

Thank you! [Smile]

--------------------
 - https://www.instagram.com/footworshipee/

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links