Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My friend wants to get into the foot fetish scene

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend wants to get into the foot fetish scene
Retron57
Board Regular
Member # 52059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Retron57   Email Retron57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend she's 30 years old and wants to start showing her feet pics online. She's only posted two pics on her Twitter page so far. Can you guys help encourage her to post more. It would mean a lot.

https://twitter.com/curious_indigo

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she looking to monetize on this, or simply seeking validation?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough business to make a buck even if you have
outstandingly sexy feet and these feet are pretty
standard ordinary. Good luck.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has sexy, pretty feet and looks beautiful! If she puts effort into it, and is genuine, with a good positive attitude, she can do very well at it!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think those feet look very nice but it is very hard to get popular and keep many customers happy.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say post pictures and build a following. If it's just for the money people or fans can tell right away and for me it is a total turn off. I get we all have to earn a living but when a girl comes on this forum and start with pay or buy bullshit. I'm out.
Her feet are very pretty btw.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has pretty feet
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
I say post pictures and build a following. If it's just for the money people or fans can tell right away and for me it is a total turn off. I get we all have to earn a living but when a girl comes on this forum and start with pay or buy bullshit. I'm out.
Her feet are very pretty btw.

This. I'd rather drop my coin on a worthy pay site with many options and flavors along with video clips for 30 days access then one single gal who is spread thin and thinks she is the queen of the internet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links