Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 39 min for $20 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 39 min for $20
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely interested. Where in California?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
39 minutes for $20? Seems easier to just say 40 minutes for $20 and make it an even 50 cents per minute.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
39 minutes for $20? Seems easier to just say 40 minutes for $20 and make it an even 50 cents per minute.

Nah. 19.99$, because i dont want to feel cheated [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
The girl I met was from Craigslist. It's really hard to find foot gigs from Craigslist now since they are censoring it.

She is really smart in the foot gig sense. She knows there are many foot guys out there; however, she also knows most don't want to pay a fortune which will cost an arm and a leg. If I was her I would do the exact same thing. Provide your customers what they want at a very good price that way you get return customers!

One guy didn't like her because her feet were too stinky for him. Some other guys come and go. She told me she usually charges $40 for 30 minutes but I get a better deal since I am a repeat customer.

However, I had to promise her next time I would pay her $60 but in return she would make sure she would have her feet pedicured perfectly with the color of my choice PLUS I get a 2 hour foot session.

This is an awesome deal. There are plenty women out there, but hard to find with these prices. $60 is the max for feet I will pay, but they know they have to give me a foot job and let me take pics and videos.
Most girls won't allow this for $60 or less. I got lucky. However, I paid more this time.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Requiem49:
I'm definitely interested. Where in California?

Are you located in California? I tell you what, if you are in the Bay Area, then you have a shot with her. Of course you have to commute to her, she is not going to come to you. Her feet are very soft and her soles are nice. Her feet look nice but not foot model good. Even though, she offers good prices. She might charge you a bit more since you are a new customer. It seems like she gives better deals for return customers. Anyway, where are you located?
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh sweet, I am in the Bay Area. I'll shoot you a pm!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links