Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sneaking pics of feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sneaking pics of feet
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Pitt:
nobody is more guilty of this than women, they always take pictures of random people without their permission

that's what you get in a smart phone world

quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
When a woman has a crush on a man if she is left alone with a garment of his, for example a shirt, she is likely to sneak in a whiff. Meanwhile, 'non foot guys' are notorious for secretly smelling panties and bras. Apparently, secretly smelling objects transcends the foot community.

Coryr,

Feet are not socially regarded as private parts. Men and women are free to expose their feet as much as they want. For example, take public breast feeding. The reason there is an issue regarding it is because it has to do with a woman's private part.

Exactly. On another forum with a thread topic that was similar to this, someone said that they lived with a female friend of theirs who had an affinity for construction workers, and she would constantly upload candid pictures of men working on building and doing construction because she found that hot.

There are probably tons of girls out there snap chatting their friends images of guys they see and like the look of. I’ll bet it’s probably even happened to guys on this forum without their knowledge.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear sir, persons still capable of civilized discussions like you provide a badly needed relief from widespread arrogance and bad manners on social media (not only on this forum, but also on other foot-themed ones, on Facebook etc.). [Thumbs Up]
I do not see our exchange as an argument (so no winners and losers), and believe me.. I don't see myself as better or worse than other people.. I am just myself.. The Feetosopher! [Joint]
All the best from sunny Italy! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
Feetosopher, you seems to be a very reasonable dude and thanks for being respectful. I agree we both said our piece to each other and we can leave it at that. My hat is off to you. Keep in mind that I literally said that you are a better man than me and that in the end you are correct so you technically won the argument.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without the persons face it´s anonymous feet. The problem being then? But i guess it´s a bit creepy or something. I´ve got to think a little on it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take pics of feet if they are really sexy. Just think of it. Pretty much EVERY PLACE now has you on film. So I really don't care about any backlash of taking pics of feet. It's just feet, very harmless.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see nothing wrong with candids. I do it constantly and I don't consider myself a perv at all. It isn't illegal either. Feet are visible so I don't see the big deal. Now upskirt is another story at least for me. You have to go out of the way to film that and clothing is covering that area. Feet are out in the open. If you think its wrong that is cool. Don't look at them or record them and all is well.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think filminq feet without the face is acceptable, as lonq as the face is not there. afterall, capturinq feet pics without her face is not illeqal at all.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not illegal with the face either
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would I do it? No I would not. It’s legal(at least where I live),so if someone wants to do it ,that’s their right.
For the people who have issues with it. I guess you never look at real candid pictures and videos online.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links