Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Moderators.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has Anyone Noticed? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has Anyone Noticed?
Toby Wood
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow. Now i like male feet? Michael, be reasonable when you talk to me or this will end.
You talk trash first and continue with labeling me with crap that are total lies?
I typed: "Uhmmm, my train of thought went like "with womens feet" then followed by my opinion about guy on guy action but that i can leave out".

Where in that you numbnut did i say that i like male feet?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toby Wood
unregistered

Moderators...get this asshole off my back because blocking doesnt work here. But wait!
I know a better thing to do. I´ll remove my account here because most people talking here are jerks and i´ve had enough of it.
Bye.

Michael Pitt
unregistered

with female feet should be self explanatory, you thinking of "guy on guy action" is outing yourself, why else would it even cross your mind for that topic?

now you call me numb nut? damn again i thought you meant no harm, that hurts my feelings [Laugh]

please don't leave you're good for a laugh, be a man [Wink]

Toby Wood
unregistered

I cant even find where to do it.That´s...stupid. Can some moderator help me with this? Because i stand by what i say always and i never F around and are a fair and honest person i hope, i try to be.
Any moderator who can tell me where, if it can be done, you do this?
Thanks

Edit: Michael, if i liked male feet i would have said so and i never did.
What i held back on saying though!
Is that if you DO like male on male feet, please dont post about it. But that i thought would´ve been discriminating against those who are, and i didnt want to follow through on my thoughts about it. It seemed like judgmental by me.
Happy with that answer that you were COMPLETELY wrong about it and now i am off to post how to remove my account in another section of this "lovely" feet forum. Bye bye.

[ November 05, 2018, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Toby Wood ]

Michael Pitt
unregistered

i agree people can be so goddamn mean, and internet words from anonymous people can hurt our wittle feelings

how dare anybody on the internet not see things exactly the way we do, the audacity is sickening

i pray that you find your safe space, toby and i pray that i learn to not be such a big meanie...

seriously you called me a bunch of names

asshole, numb nut,etc and you laughed at me "speculating" so perhaps the big jerk here is you, toby

Toby Wood
unregistered

I didnt even mention you byname at first and you went on a attack spree immidiately.

Then people are active on the forum!
When it´s about attacking me.
I wish you would have talked to me in a decent way at first.
Remember me giving you cred. for your profile pic?
That you ignored.
Nah, the only one that KEEPS onwith the name calling, hostility here. Guess who?
Hahaha!

Toby Wood
unregistered

Michael Pitt.
I´m sorry if i talked in a shitty way to you or anybody else.
I realize that i should not have started to belittle others, i did and i admit it.
It was other stuff that lured in the background for me, so i didnt chose my words better.
Sorry mate!

Toby Wood
unregistered

Oi! Now it isnt too interesting to talk or what? Too busy perhaps. As i said, i dont have tons of patience with people and you my friend seemed to be more interested when it came to fighting, and now?

It all will in the end show, who´s who and what we´re all made of.
I am to be recognized and not ignored or getting into a fight with.
In the end it will hurt more in others than in me. (then?). No, this is a typical "THAN" case.
Than

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links