Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot girls that have died (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot girls that have died
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Yes my first wife passed away from cancer in 2009 from cancer at the age of 31. My current wife is more into the fetish if anyone is interested in seeing more of her. If anyone wishes to use kik messenger, we are at Cain92872

31 is way too young to die especially from cancer, i thought she was a pretty girl

i know this is a very personal question, i remember you saying she wasn't even aware you were sharing the pics but are you relieved at all to end up with a woman that is more into the foot fetish?

obviously you would wish she's still here and in good health, but if you could've divorced her and replace her with the new wife would you have done that knowing what you know now?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't know if I would have divorced her for my wife now but I a, definitely very happy with the fact that my wife now is more in tune to my wants and desires.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links