Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TS/CD Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TS/CD Feet
InfiniteKarnage
Board Regular
Member # 51075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for InfiniteKarnage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Moved to the proper forum

Hey all,

Super long time lurker here, and as the internet evolved, so did people's kinks

I've noticed myself growing more and more attracted to trans/cd feet on an almost equal to female feet. (I should add, that it's only when the feet are well-taken-care-of and polished enough to result in truly feminine feet)

I wanted to get this community's opinion on TS/CD feet and how much it matters whether a sexy pair of feet is attached to a specific gender or not.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that shit belongs here.

According to the forum rules this is female feet only:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=agree_review

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InfiniteKarnage
Board Regular
Member # 51075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for InfiniteKarnage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, only female feet are posted. It's assumed to mean pics but it doesn't mention discussions.

That's what I'm more interested in, the topic and everyone's opinion on it. Thanks for sharing yours.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is ts/cd feet.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InfiniteKarnage
Board Regular
Member # 51075

Trans or crossdresser feet
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for me, I'll admit that I've become a bit more open since fooling around on the Internet, so a transwoman who can truly pass as a woman I don't have too much issue with, as far as her feet are concerned.

Crossdressers are different, though. No interest in them since they're clearly just men wearing women's clothes and don't really hide it.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
I don't think that shit belongs here.

According to the forum rules this is female feet only:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=agree_review

Well, it's just a discussion. It's not like anyone is posting any pictures.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking as a reasonable advocate for trans-people properly speaking--i.e., transsexual--there's absolutely no evidence that anyone who transitions hormonally or socially likewise succeeds in transitioning biologically. Also, there is a historical aspect with which to contend, that is, a lineage of maleness or femaleness, which the transitioned subject is not a part of insofar as (I) The subject's organic lineage derives from that which s/he transitioned, and (II) The subject's membership was brought about synthetically and incompletely. Ergo, TS feet (especially so-called "transgender") and by virtue CD feet are not female feet. Hence, they do not belong here; though I'm convinced a few slipped through in the past since the 'participation trophy' nature of submissions began here. I wish some people would stop posting their pics, especially if there's no warning or preview of what I'm about to see...because I cannot unsee it thereafter.

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post of the day above.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is female feet only. Always has been always will be (I hope). The day we start speaking about feet that are not 100% female is a sad day in this place.

Not to put down your kink but there are places for that and it shouldnt be here.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TS/CD Feet are not my thing. (IMO) You can't undo what you are but to each their own.

I think Wu's should stay female foot-centric.

[ December 22, 2018, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Robotron2084 ]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like taking out the trash to me... get that shit outta here!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links