Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you think hot girls would think differently upon seeing different guys on the.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do you think hot girls would think differently upon seeing different guys on the.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
street in the being approached situations.

for example, when a hot girl walks on the street alone and she wants to be approached, she sees a below average guy, and that guy didn't approach her. would she think like this - um, he didn't approach me, he probably think that i won't accept him because of how hot i am compare to his level.

then, when she sees a very cool and cute guy, and that guy also didn't approach her. would she think like this - um, he didn't approach me, he probably thinks that i am not good enough for him by his standard.

Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe the line
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they don't notice below average guys or give them any thought, and if they do they are thinking "please don't talk to me"

who knows what they think with the cool guy, maybe she's disappointed he didn't approach but some other guy will come along shortly that will approach her so that disappointment is short lived

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes absolutely no sense. If a woman wants a man to approach her, she’ll flirt. If she flirts and doesn’t get a response she might think he’s gay or married or who knows.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the differences also boil down to social skills, although admittedly, looks will factor in for better or for worse.

I've also witnessed many cold approach clips (back when I lived in California) where guys like CaliforniaBeachFeet would nail it every time he solicited women for feet. But then I would also see other copycats who often floundered in similar situations. For some guys, it's better to attend (or create) specifically tailored foot fetish parties so that girls know what to expect ahead of time and don't get put on the spot with awkward approaches.

That way, egos are less bruised or humiliated when the fragile guys don't succeed at their feet objectives. Me personally, I prefer the successful route like that shown in my avatar, or with this hottie.

[Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ December 31, 2018, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Groth
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solemaster1983:
street in the being approached situations.

for example, when a hot girl walks on the street alone and she wants to be approached, she sees a below average guy, and that guy didn't approach her. would she think like this - um, he didn't approach me, he probably think that i won't accept him because of how hot i am compare to his level.

then, when she sees a very cool and cute guy, and that guy also didn't approach her. would she think like this - um, he didn't approach me, he probably thinks that i am not good enough for him by his standard.

Women are on a completely different planet than men when it comes to attraction whether it be physical or otherwise. For men, it's about 90%+ all about how "hot" the woman is on the exterior as to how attracted he is to her. (Not everyone but the majority).

For women, their sense are vastly different but similar. For them it's nearly 90% what they hear and the energy you give off that attracts them to you (not as much your looks, though obviously it helps because everyone is visual). Why do you see a lot of ugly guys with attractive women but RARELY the opposite? Bottom line, they aren't thinking the same thing we do immediately upon first sight & contact but we keep convincing ourselves they see us the same way as we men do them.

Imitation however, is always the best form of flattery. [Blush]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being attractive certain helps your chances with women, but I don't believe it's a requirement. Women are wired differently than men when it comes to sexual attraction.

Next time your out and about, take notice of couples that you see, particularly ones where the woman is attractive. You'll notice that there are quite a few attractive women with guys that would never appear on the cover of GQ. However, there is something that ALL of these guys have in common. They are are well groomed and dressed well, for the most part. Additionally, and more importantly, they are confident.

If you take the time to invest in yourself with regards to not only your appearance, but also your physique, you can make yourself more attractive to woman from a physical perspective. Looking good also results in a lot of self confidence... and THAT my friends is what ALL women are attracted to.

To answer your question: The attractive girl in your scenario believes that the guy has no confidence, and therefore she will dismiss him as a potential suitor.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemaster1983   Email solemaster1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. thanks.
Posts: 299 | Registered: Apr 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

but what about those hot girls that just turned 19. how would they think.
solemaster1983
Elite Trooper
Member # 51210

they are adults, but still looks like teens.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links