Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Want to present my Youtube channel =) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Want to present my Youtube channel =)
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetWonder   Author's Homepage   Email FeetWonder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! =)
I am russian girl and i have foot fetish!
Yes, really! I am bisexual and i have big passion for female feet (not male [Laugh] ).
Few years ago i decided that i want to try myself as a foot fetish photographer and videographer and now i am moving in this direction =)
Here is my Youtube channel. Hope you will like it! =)

If you have any questions - i will be happy to reply.

https://www.youtube.com/c/feetwonder

and here is my instagram nickname @feetwonder1

=)

P.S
How to change the avatar here? Can't manage it =(

--------------------
I am girl who has passion for female feet =) I produce exclusive content with different models. Here is my website! Visit it if you love sexy feet
https://feetwonder.com/

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_guy_84
Board Regular
Member # 52246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_guy_84   Email Foot_guy_84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

Great looking feet and videos. Are all these your feet, or do you personally film feet of some of your female friends as well? What attracts you about women's feet the most? The looks, taste,...smell?

Specially love your Instagram video of your soles (the one with #smellyfeet aded to it) [Wink]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard. You have some very nice videos in your channel - and also a great pair of feet.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah really great content <3

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, FeetWonder! You have a really good Youtube channel and BEAUTIFUL feet as well. Again welcome. [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Joint]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Very sexy feet!
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetWonder   Author's Homepage   Email FeetWonder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please check out my new video =)

Car video =)

--------------------
I am girl who has passion for female feet =) I produce exclusive content with different models. Here is my website! Visit it if you love sexy feet

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU HAVE AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS LEGS AND FEET! YOU ARE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE VISION OF BEAUTY! I ENJOY YOUR VIDEOS VERY MUCH! I AM OF RUSSIAN HERITAGE, MY DAD WAS BORN THERE. THANK YOU!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Please check my new video! =) I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-flIm9WKw4Q

--------------------

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can live well without that giantess stuff, but your feet are sexy like hell.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshington
Major Player
Member # 51122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshington   Author's Homepage   Email Meshington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subscribed! I look forward to watching your videos.

--------------------
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with YouTube. You might want to find another platform for when they pull you down. YouTube doesn't like fetish stuff, much like Instagram these days.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Good luck with YouTube. You might want to find another platform for when they pull you down. YouTube doesn't like fetish stuff, much like Instagram these days.

Patrick

Which platform can you recommend? =)

--------------------

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome!
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twitter is great, no restrictions there.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links