Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Poses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Poses
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are some of your favorite foot poses?
Of course, "the Pose" immediately comes to mind--lying on her stomach with her feet up. But there are other favorites that I have:
*Sitting with her feet propped up on a desk/table.
*Lying on her stomach--back view.
*Standing on her knees--back view.
*Standing with one foot kicked back--back view.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Pose, the Pose... and the Pose! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting in a chair, calfs touching desk, feet hanging in the air crossed at the ankles. Heaven.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Seated with legs extended out, soles side by side
- Lying on stomach, legs extended backward, tip toes with arches/soles stretched out

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GotVerrucas
Board Regular
Member # 51907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GotVerrucas   Email GotVerrucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sitting with legs up on a table or the arm of a chair, bare feet crossed at the ankle. Have to be crossed at the ankle. Drives me nuts.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crossed legs...dangling her shoe off her toes..showing off her high arches....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BFFJ
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok here is one of my favorite.
I have always been a tops guy. I love looking down at a pair of female feet that are touching each other side by side. As close to one another as possible. I am talking like my Avatar here but looking straight down.
The classic Pose would be my second choice.
I love to see them standing on wood. Table tops are awesome .platforms. Oh yeah and the toe prints will remain after she steps down.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pose and toes pointed during sex in the missionary position. Drives me crazy! Pointed toes are my major turn on! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either The Pose.

Or, I dont know if this counts as a "Foot pose"

Feet up on the desk, with the soles facing the camera, slightly spread apart where you can see the detail of each sole, but not where the feet are touching each other, and one foot is being covered or obscured by the other foot, if people understand what I mean.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetParadise
Board Regular
Member # 52366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetParadise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pose, ass and soles back view and soles on table.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pose, only with her not facing the camera so that her feet are closer.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links