Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Classic “stripper feet”

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic “stripper feet”
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I’ll be posting some pictures of an experience I had a while back but I wanted to create some context here. Basically I’ll be returning here to talk about some experiences, my approach and philosophy behind going into this specific type of encounter. I’ve only had two stripper feet experiences but both were successful, I do not frequent strip clubs but have went specifically for these encounters so I’m no expert per say but I do have stuff to share, later. Not much later but I don’t have time right now, so more to come!
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pointless to start a topic and park it here before you have anything to actually show or talk about.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FEETFIRST2014
Loyal Member
Member # 48173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETFIRST2014   Email FEETFIRST2014   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Equally pointless is starting sentences off with "So".....what IS that????? For the love of god kids, stop that!!!

--------------------
Feel free to message me anytime to discuss and look at photos of my wife and mother-in-law's gorgeous feet!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO, first of all, I feel it’s important to go into it with the “right” perspective. Obviously this is just my opinion and experience. The first time I had stripper feet, she came up to me and had boots that I liked so I suspected her feet would be how I wanted them to be. I asked if I could rub her feet which she enthusiastically accepted. I just paid for a lap dance but we were having a good time so we went through a few songs until another girl stopped us basically. The next girl who I have pictures of, I paid for a private room and bought her socks. Anyway back to perspective. I think it’s important to embrace having no shame and to be respectful on a human to human level to basically just connect In a way that sets you apart from the typical man they are used to encountering. It’s their job to pretend they like you so if you can find a girl that you seem to have good chemistry with and can be real with you are sure to have a better time. I’ve read older posts asking about this stuff but never replied so I’m just trying to cover some things before I take the time to lay out my experiences in a way that hopefully entertains and doesn’t annoy you to much with my grammar. When I have more time I’ll get into it and then post pictures. If I went again I would definitely go the cheaper way of offering a massage and then one lap dance to go wild instead of paying so much for a private session. Better off going another route for that kind of money.
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Alright, unfolding these ideas and stories in pieces. My theory for why these socks smell so good, if your a smell enthusiast, is that a women in a sexually activated state produces hormones, juices and pheromones that are meant and designed to be a turn on. She was a short girl with short brown hair shaking her ass at me by the door I walked through, kind of greeting me. I came around 2 am for less people and more worked feet. She was wearing this black bikini like lingerie and moccasins with black ankle socks. I happened to come into some extra money so I said what the hell and went to a strip club looking for action. I definitely noticed her first but wanted to scope some of the other girls out before finally going over to talk to her. It was kind of cool that she wasn’t one of the other few girls performing but was the rather unassuming greeter, shaking her ass and dancing in a cute way. My confidence per say is being honest with what I want in respect to others in a chill way. The first foot experience I had at a strip club was a similar scenario but I paid for a lap dance in a somewhat public area, that luckily was empty. This time I decided to get a private room and see how much I could do with my time. Her pussy smelled so good grinding on my face as my hands wandered wherever I pleased and I knew her feet would smell just as good. More to come later.

[ April 18, 2019, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: MetaFootMan420 ]

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

I'll post a pic here. Some shots aren't great and I could have spent more time taking better pics in more interesting poses but it is what it is. She was more attractive at the time dancing in person than sitting here, haha, and her feet aren't perfect but you can decide for your self. I had fun with her none the less.
https://imgur.com/t5kxxHS

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MetaFootMan420:
I'll post a pic here. Some shots aren't great and I could have spent more time taking better pics in more interesting poses but it is what it is. She was more attractive at the time dancing in person than sitting here, haha, and her feet aren't perfect but you can decide for your self. I had fun with her none the less.

Tiny feet? Where the big girls at?!

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

She let me have full access to touch her as I pleased. I know it might seem dirty not knowing where a strippers been but she seemed clean and smelled so fucking good, sweetness with a lovely musk I guess, I basically ate her out through and around her panties. Deep wet kisses as she danced and popped that ass out rubbing her pussy in my face reverse cowgirl style. After she danced and grinded on my cock for a bit I got to taking her feet out of those moccasins. Her black socks were warm and sweaty, perfect combination of being clean and deliciously dirty. Her scent was amazing, I could tell she kept good care of herself and had worked up a natural sweat that was so sexy. I’m not sure when I brought up being interested in her feet, if it happened before or in the moment but being straight forward and chill in my desires it came about naturally. She was amused and pleased to be more of the recipient of pleasure than usual as I kissed licked and sucked her feet massaging them after. At some point I took pics but I wish I would have incorporated a sock strip tease, maybe even had her smell them for fun but I had already discarded them and took pictures without them. I tried to do as much with the time I had but never went real crazy and tried to get a foot job or something. In hindsight it seemed legitimately possible but time was up before I knew it and I bought her socks for 10$ as a souvenir. She seemed genuinely pleased as well to do something fun and different, and that’s what we bring to the fucking table gentlemen. We shake shit up and help women appreciate themselves better by a seemingly strange but passionate enthusiasm for a different perspective of beauty and pleasure. It seems funny waxing romantic over an experience with a stripper or sex worker but it is what it is.

[ April 20, 2019, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: MetaFootMan420 ]

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a damn good time and damn good find. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MetaFootMan420:

Man, not only is she a cutie but those feet are lovely!!! I'd eat, smell and kiss them babies until she kicked me out!

[ April 23, 2019, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: feetiesandtoes ]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to say I'm the strip club guru for feet. lol I've been doing it for a decade now. The best and quickest way to get feet. This is not rocket science at all. Be respectful, but don't act like you are trying to talk to them like you are at a regular bar. It's about money. So just simply say you would rather rub their feet than get a dance. 9 out of 10 of them will. The small percentage that wont, it's not a big deal just go onto the next.

One thing to note is I never go at night. Strip clubs vary from state to state. But night time is usually have more of the "upsell" type chicks.

I only go during the day shift. Free admission, lower priced drinks. There are always at least a few good look chicks with pretty feet more than willing to get paid to have them massaged and worshiped.

I typically find a dark corner. For as little as $10 I'm massaging and kissing feet.Most women will stay after the one song to let me continue. It's usually less busy so they are not in a rush. They leave typically when they see new customers come in.

I also would never do a room. Now a VIP dance I may have to get if I really want some feet which is typically $25. But I would never do a VIP room that costs $100 and then you pay the girl whatever they want. Reason being is that they can take your money and follow through with your request.

Plus I like to get the strippers out the club for a foot session, so I don't want to give them load of money in the club.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to go to strip clubs, when my wife was out and my kids were out. It was a special thing and I went one time, maybe a year or two ago, on a Sunday. On Sundays, before 4pm, the clubs in East Illinois, are free to go in. You just sign your name and go in. So, I checked out a newer club called Country Rock Cabaret and it is advertised as the type of place that stripper wear only boots: which sucks for me. So, I went anyway and there were no boots. In fact, I guess it has to do with the population of foot fetish people in the STL area, but the girls that were on the stage, even play and tease a bit with their feet. They know that guys around here like feet are into it, as it makes them money.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links