Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever been attending a foot fetish party ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone ever been attending a foot fetish party ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever attended one and how was it ?

I been to a few over the years in NYC, and I think they are great [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their was literally a foot party in my town this Sunday. I missed it cause bread is tight. I missed out on a 6'4 size 13 ivory Amazon [Cry]

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to 4 parties and had a blast every time I went.

I'd say the only downside for me having a fetish for smelling feet is that they typically arrive with clean feet and routinely clean them between sessions. So stinky feet were out of the question.

One thing I will say is that I'm fascinated with what intrigued the models about this specific fetish and how they got introduced to the foot fetish industry. I've had lengthy conversations with several models around the topic and still keep in touch with a few of them on a regular basis.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like stinky feet too, but I think it's very disgusting how you are licking feet that has already been in many other guys' mouths.

That's why I like to do foot sessions one on one with the average girl next door.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great houseshooz!

Can you enlighten us with any of the storys?

Love to hear more - How they got started doing parties ?

[Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Great houseshooz!

[Smile]

In a nutshell I guess the common denominator between all of them is the same, money, which I completely understand and it's the same reason we all get up and go to work everyday.

Regarding the models who make videos for sites I will say however that as many ways as there are to make money you have to be somewhat partial to foot fetishism in order to get down on your knees and slurp on another woman's feet while posting it all over the internet for the entire world to see.

Same goes for the models who attend parties and have guys worshiping their feet. So with that said most of them at least don't hate feet or the whole fetish and a few of them actually get into it.

One girl I sessioned with clearly lit up right before the party. I'm not sure if in that state she didn't know how to mask her pleasure or simply didn't care but she was moaning and writhing around in the chair while I sucked her toes and it was a truly intense and erotic session for both of us! I honestly thought she was going to cum from me sucking her toes and I had no issue with seeing how far she would let herself go with it but at the same time I was getting so aroused I had to dial it back so I wouldn't lose my composure.

One (bi) girl I met told me how hot she thought it was to be on both the giving and receiving end of foot worship and although she didn't have the fetish like I did she thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of making the videos.

I guess that's what I like most about foot parties. No one HAS to be there, everyone is there by choice and we all know what the deal is. There is no question how anyone feels about feet and there are no unknowns regarding anyone's willingness to participate in the act. It's a place where you can be completely engulfed in your fetish and everyone's totally cool with it. Even meeting fellow foot guys, I mean it's one thing to have online friendships on message boards but it's an entirely different experience to chill with fellow fetishists in real life.

Regarding the dreaded "sloppy seconds", improper cleaning is probably only an issue at less reputable events. At the parties I've attended the girls thoroughly wash their feet between each session. I've even done sessions where we really have a great rapport and I just sit there with her feet in my face or lap and I don't even go to town on them. I might just take a few sniffs or simply massage their feet during the conversation and they're still required to go through the cleansing procedure.

If it still bothers you, well then don't go. Or if there's a specific model you want to session with get there early and make sure you get your mouth on them before anyone else does.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/QB][/QUOTE]

I guess that's what I like most about foot parties. No one HAS to be there, everyone is there by choice and we all know what the deal is.

If it still bothers you, well then don't go. Or if there's a specific model you want to session with get there early and make sure you get your mouth on them before anyone else does. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Exactly, well said, houseshooz!

Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Great houseshooz!

[Smile]

In a nutshell I guess the common denominator between all of them is the same, money, which I completely understand and it's the same reason we all get up and go to work everyday.

Regarding the models who make videos for sites I will say however that as many ways as there are to make money you have to be somewhat partial to foot fetishism in order to get down on your knees and slurp on another woman's feet while posting it all over the internet for the entire world to see.

Same goes for the models who attend parties and have guys worshiping their feet. So with that said most of them at least don't hate feet or the whole fetish and a few of them actually get into it.

One girl I sessioned with clearly lit up right before the party. I'm not sure if in that state she didn't know how to mask her pleasure or simply didn't care but she was moaning and writhing around in the chair while I sucked her toes and it was a truly intense and erotic session for both of us! I honestly thought she was going to cum from me sucking her toes and I had no issue with seeing how far she would let herself go with it but at the same time I was getting so aroused I had to dial it back so I wouldn't lose my composure.

One (bi) girl I met told me how hot she thought it was to be on both the giving and receiving end of foot worship and although she didn't have the fetish like I did she thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of making the videos.

I guess that's what I like most about foot parties. No one HAS to be there, everyone is there by choice and we all know what the deal is. There is no question how anyone feels about feet and there are no unknowns regarding anyone's willingness to participate in the act. It's a place where you can be completely engulfed in your fetish and everyone's totally cool with it. Even meeting fellow foot guys, I mean it's one thing to have online friendships on message boards but it's an entirely different experience to chill with fellow fetishists in real life.

Regarding the dreaded "sloppy seconds", improper cleaning is probably only an issue at less reputable events. At the parties I've attended the girls thoroughly wash their feet between each session. I've even done sessions where we really have a great rapport and I just sit there with her feet in my face or lap and I don't even go to town on them. I might just take a few sniffs or simply massage their feet during the conversation and they're still required to go through the cleansing procedure.

If it still bothers you, well then don't go. Or if there's a specific model you want to session with get there early and make sure you get your mouth on them before anyone else does.

Even after an intense cleaning the thought of licking a woman's feet right after another guy rubs me very wrong, but after an 8 hour serving shift with no socks gets me salvating. Go figure.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you houseshooz! Thats awesome [Smile]

--------------------

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I wanted to chime in on this topic for several reasons.

Now regarding the sloppy seconds situation there are a few components to consider. Firstly I saw a post here that said the less reputable parties are the only concern here as the bigger parties are very strict on cleanliness etc. This is true, and personally I'm not to worried at those kinds of parties, very clean, legal fetish play etc.

However, this is also misleading in a huuuge way. The 'less reputable' parties usually cater to a wider variety of fetish play and are basically alot sleazier, yes, but I find they are the best for actual foot fetish guys. This is simply because the majority of the guys there aren't there for feet, the variety of girls is more diverse, not just a bunch of wanna be model types, and prices for foot play are much more reasonable, and chances are they haven't had their feet touched or busted on. I've been to one of these several times and was only like 50 or 60 for worship and making a mess on their feet and these girls didnt even know it was called a footjob, said things like 'foot jerk off'. Back to a higher society foot party it might be over 100 and I'm not the first to bust on them, but they are exceptionally strict on fully washing (soap n water footbath).

Now the real straight up legit parties are alot of fun too. Not sex or nudity (u can put a hand down your pants if your discreet) basically like a strip club with feet. Sanitary wipes or alcohol spray and paper towels are the norm, usually both, so its sanitary just not fragrant, and I like smelly feet too. But you dont have to worry about the legality, the settings are usually in high end places, much less sleazy, and rocking girls and variety (these are also run by women I think).

So it all depends, if you can afford it do 1 on 1 sessions and get exactly what you ask for. Go to a sleazy party and deal with the sleaze but get your pick of feet since the other guys are prolly after something else and itl be cheaper to cum several times over the night. Go to a high end party, pay a premium for the platinum blond super model types. Or legit foot party with hot girls but keep it in your pants.

And that should sum it up.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@baalfootish, where have you attended the other fetish parties?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@icarus I've been to every foot fetish party in NYC over the past 14 years, a few of which dont even operate anymore. And another thing I should've noted is that there are plenty of lifestyle fetish parties and weekly or monthly events for the fetish crowd, just look through the rules and be respectful of them and the people that regularly go to them, it will be a hell of alot kinkier in a wide and broad spectrum of ways, but it likely wont cost you any more than the admittance fee since it's a gathering of kinksters and not foot models. I like being out in the open and doing foot stuff in full view so I'm down with this kind of thing. I'm not big but I'm not shy lol. You should be able to find your local kink events online or fetlife etc. And remember everyone has their own kink so be respectful and while I'm saying that, be open about your foot fetish and you will be so fucking surprised how often curious women will just let you do your thing.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links