Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is this a SCAM?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this a SCAM?
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone, is this a SCAM? I found this girl on Craigslist and she told me she is very interested in doing foot gigs with me. However, she wants me to Paypal her money before we meet up. She told me she is starving and there is no food in the house and she is back on rent and has bills to pay. I asked her, do you really have NO FOOD in the house? She says yes.

It seems strange how she can afford to buy nail polish and make her feet look pretty and own a home but can't afford food. To tell the truth, once I PayPal her money...... she doesn't have to do anything right? Once she gets my money I am screwed, right? I don't even have PayPal but I just thought this sounded fishy. Let me know what you guys think.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major scam my friend..Seems that people are not even safe with paypal anymore. recent events here in Canada had a lady thinking she was making a "secure" payment through paypal but after 48 hours her back account was emptied. Police found that her funds had been "re-directed" to another account through an accomplice of the receiving party.be very very careful is my advice
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Sweetstink likes to use Paypal even I don't think she would do such a thing cause she could land behind bars.

It didn't seem like it made any sense at all. How can someone live in the Bay Area (2nd most expensive place in the USA) and live in a nice house and have money for nail polish but have no food? I even talked to her and she sounded desperate. She said she thinks men are hoodlums.

Why the fuck would I want to do a foot gig with her then? If I try she might just scream and call the police and try to lie and say I attempted to rape her.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you proceed with this any further, whatever happens is on you
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
If you proceed with this any further, whatever happens is on you

Thanks a lot man. Please let's have some encouragement and help each other out. Of course I won't deal with this lady anymore. In fact, I made sure to put her phone number on SPAM mode. This lady sounds very similar to the ones who falsely accuse men of rape for power reasons. I am going to stay far away from her. Thank goodness she doesn't know where I live and what I look like.
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Hey Bigbbwfeet, how come you didn't write anything? Did you just press the send button and forgot to type what you were going to say?
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a scam and has become common on most dating sites where sexual activity is involved.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it's a scam. Why doesn't she just take cash when you meet? I don't use any form of payment other than cash in person. Don't be that idiot. It's like they don't even hide it anymore, so if anybody goes through the obvious ones deserves what they get.

You have all these broads telling you to venmo or cash app them on dating profiles and they will 'talk to you" after payment received. Only a fool would do that.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Yeah, it doesn't make sense when she told me she has no food in the entire house and then she says I need to go to McDonalds to get something to eat so PayPal me the money! I said, well then let's just meet up at McDonald's and I will buy you a meal and you let me touch your feet. She refuses saying I could be a hoodlum, but if I Paypal her $20 then I am not a hoodlum!

Makes no sense at all. She even told me hurry up since McDonald's is closing and it was only 7pm and I know McD's opens until 11pm.

I don't know how Venmo works but Paypal can be unsecure.

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Yeah, it doesn't make sense when she told me she has no food in the entire house and then she says I need to go to McDonalds to get something to eat so PayPal me the money! I said, well then let's just meet up at McDonald's and I will buy you a meal and you let me touch your feet. She refuses saying I could be a hoodlum, but if I Paypal her $20 then I am not a hoodlum!
Don't be foolish this is obviously a scam
Makes no sense at all. She even told me hurry up since McDonald's is closing and it was only 7pm and I know McD's opens until 11pm.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

Any broad asking for payment up front is a scam. Its amazing how hard up and dumb men are though.

Soon as a chick says send me money. I break contact and keep moving. It's always meet and pay for services. Never pay and I'll get back to you.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have to ask...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links