Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you give up your freedom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you give up your freedom
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you give up your car, your job, your livelyhood and your freedom to be the live in slave of what you consider the perfect feet on the perfect Goddess. She dictates what you eat, when you sleep, who you see. When you're allowed to leave and under what conditions. She punishes you when you're insolent and pushes your boundaries. In return you are allowed the opportunity to serve her feet anytime you're deemed worthy. Would you give it all up to the perfect Goddess?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course NO!!! That's all a fantasy but not reality. Some people fantasize about being a slave but they don't actually want it. I want to worship sexy feet whenever I want for free or at least a very good reasonable price.
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Of course NO!!! That's all a fantasy but not reality. Some people fantasize about being a slave but they don't actually want it. I want to worship sexy feet whenever I want for free or at least a very good reasonable price.

That's what I was thinking too. Thanks for the preconceived affirmation.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I never understood why people associate foot worship with being a slave or being dominated.
F-That

Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
Nope, I never understood why people associate foot worship with being a slave or being dominated.
F-That

I don't understand it either. While I do enjoy those things they aren't innate with the enjoyment of feet.

--------------------
Love feet

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you out of your freaking mind? Only a hardcore submissive would accept those therms, and I don't care how good the feet are, any lady who demanded that from me, wouldn't even be given a second glance.

"I do what I want!" - Cartman

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a serious question, no. Doesn't make sense to lose your identity or very being just for your fetish. You control it, not the other way around.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wooden Leviathan
Major Player
Member # 51499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wooden Leviathan   Email Wooden Leviathan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going full Philosopher here, though I'll keep to a mere advanced Folk-PhIlosophy level.

Here's your question: "Would you give up your freedom?"

The short answer is this: That would be logically impossible. If one gives up their freedom, they are willing the act of conceding mere 'basic order' freedom. Basic order freedom, we'll say, is basic level decision making capacity in terms of when/what/how to sleep, eat, work, et cetrera.

Nonetheless, there is an 'Executive Order' decision in this equation that is initiated and willfully entered into by you. By executive order, we mean the level of decision that underpins the basis for the 'basic level' decisions, a sort of individual constitution, an infrastructure that sets a precedent for how you live your life at a most basic level. Insofar as you are willfully fulfilling an end by giving your basic order decisions or, as you say, "freedom" over to another person, you're doing so if and only if you also willfully retain executive order decision making. In fact, the argument I'm giving is evident in your question: Would [you] be willing ....

--------------------
xX_LeViAtHaN_Xx

Posts: 150 | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds nice only in theory or as a fantasy. I wouldn't be able to put up with it for long.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No

As much as I love women's feet, a person only lives once.

I simply could not see doing something like that, no matter how beautiful the woman was.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but, if you are lucky enough, you can marry a girl who has that perfect feet you are looking for. Then, maybe every other morning, while she is still waking up, you can sneak your head under the covers and worship those feet. No slave, no giving up, no loss of freedom.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links