Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Strange phenomenon of ugly face, pretty feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Strange phenomenon of ugly face, pretty feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She says she's 41. Her face looks more 71, and a rough 71 at that. Her face may look terrible but her body is hot! And even though I'm not crazy about her big toenails, her soles are fucking perfect!
https://www.feet9.com/15065/granny-in-tight-dress-gives-a-closer-look-of-her-sexy-mature-feet/

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Her face looks more 71,"

And her voice sounds like 81, and I don't find her bod. that great; but I would be all over those feet.

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not feeling her feet too much tbh, but different strokes.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah her feet in those boots probably get sweaty and funky. Crazy thing is if her feet were really funky I probably would fuck her ugly ass. lol
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen similar occurrences before. Unfortunately, a gorgeous woman might not have complimentary feet. I like what I see; if she were in Germany I'd ask for a photoshoot with her,

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
She says she's 41. Her face looks more 71, and a rough 71 at that. Her face may look terrible but her body is hot! And even though I'm not crazy about her big toenails, her soles are fucking perfect!
https://www.feet9.com/15065/granny-in-tight-dress-gives-a-closer-look-of-her-sexy-mature-feet/

her soles are awesome!! ive jo to this vid before [Jerkoff]

theres something about a not so attractive woman with sexxy feet that i luv, its a nice surprise, like it instantly makes them a bit more desirable just like Seeing a really hot chick with busted feet just ruins it.

And the feet from the avg chick seem more attainable

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many pretty women with ugly feet because they don't pay attention to their feet. They think no one looks at them so they just don't maintain them. Women who don't naturally get pedicures usually have callouses and corns on their feet and it's nasty.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GotVerrucas
Board Regular
Member # 51907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GotVerrucas   Email GotVerrucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, she may have been 41 once, a long time ago. :-/
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjob_lvr:
quote:

theres something about a not so attractive woman with sexxy feet that i luv, its a nice surprise, like it instantly makes them a bit more desirable just like Seeing a really hot chick with busted feet just ruins it.

I agree her feet do seem more attaintable. Also, she may not be conventionally attractive but the fact that she has sexy feet and is willing to pose them makes her really hot.
It isn't just about a woman's face but her personality too that makes her attractive.

[ June 27, 2019, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: footsaab ]

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It happens, I have seen some very pretty and attractive ladies with awful feet, so yes, a plain looking woman can have great feet, it's all a matter of genetics.

I have seen that video before, and I completely agree that she looks considerably older than 41, but maybe she's had a hard life, that happens too. I happen to think she has really good feet, and would worship them in a New York minute, but at the same time, I wouldn't go out of my way to do it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:
quote:
Originally posted by footjob_lvr:
quote:

I agree her feet do seem more attaintable. Also, she may not be conventionally attractive but the fact that she has sexy feet and is willing to pose them makes her really hot.
It isn't just about a woman's face but her personality too that makes her attractive.

the personality and especially her openness to the whole foot thing. it makes a big difference.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet would certainly reap the yields of my most carnal podo desires [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely fuck her without a problem.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to look at the person. Personality and soul are everything
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a thing I have seen a lot. I was fooled in with seeing the woman who called herself, goldenarches, she was a grandma who posted on youtube and her feet looked okay, maybe an 8 out of 10 for me, like Nikki's Arches of Angel Kissed Feet. Then there was the older women models of sweetsouthernfeet or Elfjac, depending on how old you are. Elfjac was the first site, form the late 90's and featured a woman probably in her 30's then, named Terri. Then it had some of her friends of the same age and evolved into younger models. But sites like those made me see that I could easily wish to worship the sexy feet of a 30 year old and a 60 year old! The most important part, is if the feet are sexy. Recently though, I have found myself also more interested in what the face looks like, and a lot of videos and clips show the face as they talk or joi or whatever and I don't want nor do I personally feet comfortable having some 70-something, looking old woman, telling me that she wants me to cum all over her toes. I end up turning it off before I get to see her feet in the first place.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links