Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A sight I see frequently living in Florida near the Beach!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A sight I see frequently living in Florida near the Beach!
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.feet9.com/15365/wonderful-brunette-makes-my-day-at-the-beach-perfect-by-showing-off-her-cute-toes/
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ADORE her toes! So Pink and soft looking! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes living in FL is probably the best place to see feet constantly. You don't even need to be near the beach to enjoy a lot of foot action. So gland I moved back. The women take care of their feet a lot here.

When I lived in Phoenix, I was so disappointed in how a lot of women didn't show their toes. Or if I did see them, they weren't taken care of. Gross.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink soles turn me into King Kong
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stlgamer1
Major Player
Member # 50518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgamer1   Email stlgamer1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, nice soles. I recently got a pool membership to the local city's pool and have seen so many mom's sunbathing while their kids play and the moms have such perfect soles..... I have to start bringing my phone.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links