Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish explanation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish explanation
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! This is my first post here. I've had a foot partialism (the correct definition) for a very long time. I was introduced to women's feet in my 20s and got hooked very fast, within a month.
It took me many years to actually know why. When I took anatomy I learned that the foot center in the brain is right next to the sex center. You can look up information regarding this, but probably when feet are sexualized, neural pathways are formed between the two centers, thus sexualizing feet.
For me, it happened very fast.
Of course, I enjoy intercourse as well-but feet will turn me on instantly, faster than visualizing breasts for example.
Hopefully this helps those who wonder.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to add of course I enjoy intercourse.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting hypothosis. I've heard that perhaps 5% of men are attracted to women's feet.
You started at 20? That was a little late! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Not really. I was in France. The desire just got stronger over time.
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a foot freak. Ain't no scientific mumbo jumbo ain't no explanation for your perversions. I kid, but sexuality is more than physical wiring. Some guys are attracted to blondes, some guys are attracted to short girls, some guys are even attracted to other guys. These are just preferences and I'm unconvinced that foot fetishism is caused by a "miswiring". We just like feet.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Look up Why do people have foot fetishes? Live Science just type feet and sex centers in the brain and you will find it. I don't know one can copy and paste articles here. I think if one is introduced to feet during sex multiple repeats starts the connection eventually sexualizing feet. I agree some men like breasts, butts; but look at where the foot and sex center is in the brain.
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

I understand the above comment from dougiezerts. It is assumed that feet become sexualized at an early age due to some type of experience. I don't agree. It can happen at any age. Based on neural pathways forming between the sex and foot centers in the brain when feet become part of sex play quickly sexualizes feet and the feeling can be very intense with some people. Research on this is documented. Look at the Live Science article if you search Why do people have foot fetishes? Again, sexualizing feet is a foot partialism-liking shoes (inanimate object) is a fetish. Foot fetish is more commonly found. Foot partialism became intense with me.
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What doesn’t make sense to me is, if the “foot center” is close to the “sex center” why would that give you an attraction to others feet. We don’t like our own feet, we like females feet. I’m general. The breast, neck or ass centers aren’t in the same position as the foot sex thing is wired yet people are still attracted. Science tries to make sense of things through physical evidence but what turns us on can be intangible. Sure there is a process somewhere in the body that happens but seeing that in the body doesn’t necessarily mean it’s infallible evidence that proves to be the source to physical attraction. I like to lick the sweat of a girls body during sex pretty much anywhere. I think there are areas of focus we become partial to but all sort of blend together in general. If we didn’t have a functional brain we might biologically get hard but when we create sentimentality it’s different than just a biological response. If sexuality was just for procreation we would just want to put penis in vagina and ejaculate. Part of being human is creativity and passion. Also wonder how many studies were conducted by people with an attraction to feet. [Joint]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, even if men weren’t aroused by feet. We are still aroused by others arousal. Feet are an erogenous zone. Some women can even achieve orgasm through foot stimulation. It’s part pleasurable biological stimulation and part psychological stimulation. Physical stimulation is easy to explain because it just feels good. What’s more ethereal is how we fantasize and how ideas can cause an arousal response. Also I don’t really know what the fuck I’m talking about [Wink]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

https://www.livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

I think there is a neural connection; I was not interested with women's feet then I was introduced to them sexually and soon after got hooked-feet became sexualized.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links