Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl turned me down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl turned me down
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear the weirdest excuses when people want money. Some say they are homeless, some say they need food, or need gas, etc. Today, one lady approached me with a bike and told me she didn't want money but wants me to pay for her whole family's meal at El Pollo Loco. Basically a fast food restaurant which would cost around $20. I told her I would make her a deal. I told her let me touch your feet for 20 minutes and I will give you $20. She refused and left.

I think she just wanted my money. If she was really desperate she would have taken the deal. She also said she has a job but her paycheck doesn't come in until tomorrow. However, today is Friday, a usual paycheck period. Even so, she could have gone to Check n Cash and received a payroll advance. What do you guys think? Was she trying to scam me out of my money? I mean I just wanted feet and nothing else. Or maybe she thought I was going to kidnap her, but there were a lot of people around in bright daylight so that shouldn't be the case.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably the feet thing. Some people still don’t know that others find feet attractive, and are really weirded out, even disgusted by the thought.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha her loss. Was she even a BBW?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, she should've been honored for that chance to make $20. For starters, that hourly rate was $60/hr likely wayyyy more than her job paid. I have met many who were honored and thankful for the opportunities I presented them for some feet. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feels like a scam. i do this all the time whenever some rando lady here ask me for change. a lot of homeless here looking for a free ride.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably just didn't expect any sort of physical touch to be part of the deal.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
She probably just didn't expect any sort of physical touch to be part of the deal.

Doesn't sound like a deal to me if one party gets absolutely nothing. Good for him to not fall for her scam.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links