Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Come check out Foot of the Bed Studios!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Come check out Foot of the Bed Studios!!
Tyler Lewis
Board Regular
Member # 52290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Lewis   Email Tyler Lewis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!

So I am a producer of a foot fetish site titled "Foot of the Bed Studios". I've been running it for almost a year now and we specialize in creating intimate feet videos that include, foot worship, smelling, tickling and foot job!

As of right now we have 11 current models shooting with us and they are all game for your customs! Rates start at $75 dollars and I'm always fair with price and generous with length of the clips!

Come check us out today and email me at Footofthebed.18@gmail.com for your orders!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119372/foot-of-the-bed-studios

--------------------
Tyler Lewis

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have bought customs from my man Tyler and I can vouch for his models and his prices. Highly recommend this young man!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks awesome! Great job!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links