Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Sex
Tyler Lewis
Board Regular
Member # 52290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler Lewis   Email Tyler Lewis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you all ever wondered how it is to have sex with a woman's feet? To feel like you are going all the way with a pair of sexy soles right in front of you?

Well come check out the "Foot Sex" series at Foot of the Bed Studios!

So far there has been

"Having Sex with Kenzie's Feet"
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119372/21764519/Having+Sex+with+Kenzie%27s+Feet+1%21

"Having Sex with Kristen's Feet"
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119372/21722253/Having+Sex+with+Kristen%27s+Feet%21

"Having Sex with Kenzie's Feet 2"
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119372/21733419/Having+Sex+with+Kenzie%27s+Feet+2%21

"Having Sex with the Southern Girls Feet"
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119372/21810329/Having+Sex+with+the+Southern+Girls+Feet%21

Come check them out today! And if anyone would want to discuss how the experience of making these clips went, just let me know! I'll happily talk about it!

--------------------
Tyler Lewis

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where da bbws??

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there done that, buddy, along with many of the board members, but thanks for sharing.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work! [Thumbs Up] This is what it's all about!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Hump]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Post moderated**

[ October 14, 2019, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Rocky @TheSoleMates ]

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by adam foote:
no such thing as a "bbw", just fat chicks

Oh little frog in the well, just wait til you see the ocean.

--------------------
Love feet

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey adam foote, your comment is gratuitous and demeaning. I'm sure you've heard the saying that goes "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all".

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by adam foote:
no such thing as a "bbw", just fat chicks

Oh little frog in the well, just wait til you see the ocean.
I am pretty old and have had many sex partners
in my life, anywhere from size 2 to size 22. Without
a doubt, the big girls have ALWAYS been the best lovers
as well as the ones most open to any sort of fetish play.
Just my experience, so not necessarily social norm.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, YOU'RE in charge of the Foot of the Bed store at clips4sale? I love your work I bought at least 1 clip from you. I've been meaning to buy more, but, your store is now GONE.

I noticed it was gone the same day I noticed clips4sale did away with anything mentioning "sleepy", replacing it with "limp" or "restless". The sleepy category was renamed "Restless Fetish". Did that have anything to do with your store going down or did you just decide to retire?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Links appear to not be working
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey looks like he's back. [Big Grin] [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

I guess he forgot he posted here? Here's the new link.

--------------------

Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted
Board Regular
Member # 52766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Author's Homepage   Email Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am back!

And thanks for the support canIsmellYourFeet!

If you wanna buy any of my clips just message me at feetreboot@gmail.com.

That way I can get all of the commission and make more content instead of C4S

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Alright, cool, I will. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links