Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » at what age did you first indulge your fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at what age did you first indulge your fetish?
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old were you when your first indulged your foot fetish? I know a lot of people don't come out about right away, are ashamed, uncomfortable, etc., so I figured some would be a little older--at least out of high school. I was 20.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was probably about 17 and it was with my current wife who was then my first serious girlfriend. I love stocking feet and one night she asked me what my biggest sexual fantasy was. I told her that I like stockings and she kind of giggled and a couple weeks later she was dressed really nice and I found she had black thigh highs on for me. She would wear these for me on a regular basis which would drive me crazy. At first, I still hadn't really admitted my foot fetish to her although I was putting my hands on her feet any chance I could so she probably had a pretty good idea.

One day we were kicking back in my car and she was wearing nude thigh highs under her jeans for me (this was the 80s so it wasn't so weird for a girl to do that). She kicked off her shoes and put her nylon covered pups in my lap and I started giving her a foot massage. At one point, I couldn't help it anymore and I lifted her silky toes to my lips and gave them a kiss. I looked up and she kind of had a smirk on her face as if she finally had confirmation of what made me tick. That particular moment didn't last much longer as we were in public however later on behind closed doors I started to take more liberties. I loved putting her silky stocking feet in my lapt and kissing her soles and toes and playfully biting and munching on her toes. This time before all responsibilities was fantastic as she was young, daring and would indulge me often. Sigh, those were the good old days!

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was 6 or 7.

I had this babysitter who would go barefoot all the time. It was not sexual since I was so young. However, I had this uncontrollable urge to rub my nose up and down her soles.

I crawled under the table and rubbed my nose up and down her scrunched up soles.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted about this, I would have to say my cousin around 9 or 10, but I loved feet long before that.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Early 20s, in Europe, France and Germany. I was introduced to feet in France and I got addicted to them very fast. I was surprised how many women were open to feet. It was a natural part of sex. But like my post on the reason how one gets addicted (because the foot center in the brain is close to the sex center) my addiction to feet took off at that time and still is a very powerful part of my sexuality.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was way back in the early 80s. It was my sisters babysitter. One night she had to stay over and she took off her shoes and socks. I jokingly said pew, she them pinched my nose with her toes. They were a little damp and stinky. I was hooked. Thanks P, whereever you are.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have loved to have kissed or sniffed a babysitter's feet, especially in preteen years or something along those lines. Having my first foot fetish experience at an early age like 9-12 or so would have been so massively different from 20 years old. For many reasons really, but mainly that I never sexualized the foot until i hit about 13, even though I have no memory of a time where I wasn't obsessed with feet. I probably would have realized it was sex related had i actually had feet on my face or something like that as a young kid.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too had a favorite babysitter I used to list over that I'd wished o had gotten to her feet. Her name was Brooke and back in the 90s she used to wear the clogs. My actual first encounter wasn't about til a little later with my older favorite cousin which not sure if she knew at the time but I liked feet. When she would spend a few weeks with us I would sneak out of my room at night when she was still up I and I would lay by her feet and play with them and sniff them. My first actual worship session didn't happen til years later with a girl I met through a friend I was about 17. We were talking and I was laying on the floor we already liked each other it was just awkward and so I move over to her dangling foot and kissed her sole and said hi and she said hi back and i said may I. She said of course. For reference she kinda looked like Fanny. And I lay there on the floor licking her beautiful soles and sucking her toes. The next few days after were incredible. I remember being so pumped after hanging out with her I had the best soccer tryouts of my life that day and made the team.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve had a foot fetish most of my life. As a teen I knew
I loved the feel and sight of pretty female feet. Gave
girlfriends foot massages all the time but never explored
much more until into adulthood. I had a lady friend named Catherine that had totally gorgeous toes and once while
we were making love, I was kneeling in front of her while she
rubbed her clit with my hard cock. I was kneeling back
on my hands and suddenly she shoved her foot in my
face . Her female musky foot aroma swarmed my senses
as she continued to rub her clit with the tip of my stiff
cock until we both had the best orgasms of our lives. After that I always incorporated foot play and worship in any relationship. I even got my Wu name, catsman from hers, in honor of her.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twenty-one, with my then-girlfriend.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first indulged my foot fetish when I was 17 with a girl friend at the time. Her feet were alright, but when your 17 your options are limited.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vila:
I was 6 or 7.

I had this babysitter who would go barefoot all the time. It was not sexual since I was so young. However, I had this uncontrollable urge to rub my nose up and down her soles.

I crawled under the table and rubbed my nose up and down her scrunched up soles.

i had the exact same scenario with my babysitter at 7. jamaican lady with meaty stinky feet. i couldnt help but crawl under the coffee table and touch and sniff her feet. she would watch her soaps and just let me play with her feet. i had no idea why i was attracted to her feet at the time, i just knew it felt good.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was.. a child.. maybe 5 or 6 lol

I did not know it was a fetish then of course.

I used to ask every female babysitter I had to smell their bare feet.

Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

The last "babysitter" I had. more so a "companion" in my mind because my parents did not want me to stay in our house alone was when I was.. 12.

This woman would not let me smell her bare feet.

I think she knew by that time that it was more than just innocent child curiousness for me to want to smell her feet.

However, for some reason, she did let me smell her feet through socks/stockings, and her shoes.

That is how my interest started

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links