Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What do you say in the following situations?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you say in the following situations?
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're at the grocery store, and you see a woman with pretty feet in an aisle and you. approach her:

Woman in parking during the day, about to get into her car:

Woman in store with her kid, either in a store or heading to their car:

I'm curious what tactics have been effective for folks

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like your pedicure".
"Those shoes look good on your feet".*
"I like your shoes"
Say that in any situation except a woman with a kid. I don't know where you think that situation is going, but doesn't seem like it's worth the risk. At least in the other situations I secretly hope she'll be like
"oh thanks, do you suck toes cause mine need a warm mouth!"
That hasn't happened yet lol, but I hear some genuine thank yous and have had some nice discussions with girls about there feet which is always exciting. Feels like I'm paving the way for foot admiring normalcy. I've approached girls and straight up said I want to pay you to worship your feet with a good success rate.
*-Indicates my favorite line

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Woman in store with her kid, either in a store or heading to their car:"

That is off limits.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyhoo, I probably have several stories that I could relate as concerning your scenarios. One comes to mind.

About three years ago I had to make a quick stop into a local Food Lion. Back at my vehicle after coming out, a lady, maybe a little older than me, approached me offering me a flier about Lyndon LaRouche. Being about Lyndon LaRouche I knew she had to be a little bit wack.
I noticed she was wearing those type of shoes that have toes, so I changed the subject to her toe shoes.
I feigning how unique they were and asked if I could take pictures of them. She complied. I said her feet must really get hot walking on the black top parking lot. She said it wasn't that bad; so I asked if I could see how her toe shoes were made on the inside.
Needless to say, I talked her out of one shoe and then the other, and scored some really good whiffs
in between.

This pic, which you can see in my signature, was that day.

https://postimg.cc/18ZFLzr0

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've ever complimented a women's feet I wasn't involved with.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't say anything in any of those situations especially the last 2. There's a time & a place for these things man, a woman is not gonna appreciate a stranger approaching her in a parking lot to tell her she has nice feet.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Anyhoo, I probably have several stories that I could relate as concerning your scenarios. One comes to mind.

About three years ago I had to make a quick stop into a local Food Lion. Back at my vehicle after coming out, a lady, maybe a little older than me, approached me offering me a flier about Lyndon LaRouche. Being about Lyndon LaRouche I knew she had to be a little bit wack.
I noticed she was wearing those type of shoes that have toes, so I changed the subject to her toe shoes.
I feigning how unique they were and asked if I could take pictures of them. She complied. I said her feet must really get hot walking on the black top parking lot. She said it wasn't that bad; so I asked if I could see how her toe shoes were made on the inside.
Needless to say, I talked her out of one shoe and then the other, and scored some really good whiffs
in between.

This pic, which you can see in my signature, was that day.

https://postimg.cc/18ZFLzr0

incredible! I had a similar situation a grocery store where a woman was sellling stuff from a catalog. I got her number and tried to make her an offer to rub her feet in the parking lot but did not quite pan out.
solefull00
unregistered

Update:

I've met two incredible women at the grocery store and pretty much got right to the point. the first encounter was this absolutely stunning milf, busy, had these sexy heeled strappy sandals on and I could not let myself out of the store without approaching her. I opted to get her email and I have plans to email her.

The second one was from today, similar situation (the first milf looked better in comparison) but this lady was equally busty and could not let her escape lol. The wrinkle in this one is that as I'm talking to her outside of the grocery store, her HUSBAND shows up!! True story! I played it cool, shoook his hand and told him it was for a photoshoot. same outcome here, I collected her email with plans to email her with an intro email. Finally overcoming the unneasiness of doing these cold approaches.

Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good topic, but...
Consider a woman with kid its very strange!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links