Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you think a foot worship dungeon would work (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you think a foot worship dungeon would work
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking about opening up a dungeon-esque store that people can go to to worship women's feet. It will have several rooms and you'll be able to choose between about 10 models. I'll also provide different types of shoes for the models because I know some guys are really into shoes. I'm thinking 100$ an hour 50 for me 50 for her. I think with the convenience and such a low price they'll all have multiple clients a day but the hours of operation won't be 12 hours like 9-9 more like 4 or 5 hours.

I'll handle the advertising and bringing new customers in. Why I'll be more than a middle man is because I can provide a safe space and security for foot fetish sessions and I can provide shoes for the girls to wear for clients.

What do y'all think, can you possibly give me some drawbacks to these ideas and if you would attend yourself.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a 60/40 would be fairer 60 for her 40 for you.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The potential drawback would just be people who don't want to come after any feet have already been worshiped. They'd have to be first of the day, although it's really not that problematic. I like the idea. If i were to go i would try to be there early.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blueopalfeet:
I think a 60/40 would be fairer 60 for her 40 for you.

Well I'd have to pay for the property, the lights, the insurance and the advertising. That money probably won't see my pockets for years.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
The potential drawback would just be people who don't want to come after any feet have already been worshiped. They'd have to be first of the day, although it's really not that problematic. I like the idea. If i were to go i would try to be there early.

How can I possibly circumvent this?

--------------------
Love feet

blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, the door is opened regarding the worker/management subject. What you're proposing is a work contractual situation regarding human beings-it's no longer fun and games-it becomes a business in which worker's compensation, insurance, and many other things become real things versus an idea.
I always favor the worker over management. Thus, your price for the client will have to increase to cover a myriad of technical and legal issues regarding the work place. Your dream, though fun, becomes a work place where real human beings work, not robots. The worker bees are on the front line regarding the work environment, worker's compensation and insurance protection, and a working livable wage.
The livable wage is the crux of my initial comment which gives an incentive for the worker to commit X number of hours per day. In your comment you place yourself as the manager; of course, like I stated, I will side with the worker. Yes, you take the risk, but your workers are your bread and butter as well except that they have to have the right wage and worker's protection granted to all workers in our society.
Thus the dream becomes more complex with the need of a solid financial start up backing your business including all the research involved protecting your workers and protecting yourself.
The dream becomes very complicated very quickly including taxes and FICA which again is all part of business. Thus, the $100 charged to the client might have to be increased substantially for the specialized service you would want to provide.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

coryr's comment is a good one as well-regarding public safety, both for the worker and client. A protocol would have to be established in writing regarding cleanliness measures taken between clients.
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like http://www.footpadnyc.com/ ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Actually the best way to learn about this business is visit establishments and take notes. Coryr made an excellent point regarding sanitation/health/Universal Precautions protocols.

[ August 29, 2019, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: blueopalfeet ]

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

One way is to make sure the foot model washes her feet after EVERY single client. Therefore, if someone wants smelly feet they are out of luck.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

it's similar at foot parties. they use sanitation wipes and wash etc. I might be in the minority as far as people who would want to be first. I don't know how many people would be turned off by the idea of going after other guys. Plenty of people go too foot parties so it probably isn't a big deal
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:

Lars has the source of knowledge to someone already doing something like what you propose. They are in NYC. If you are serious, Jason @ Foot Pad is the guy to talk with, he has been doing something like this, plus holding regular foot parties for several years. If you aren’t planning on competing with him, in the NYC area, he might be a mentor. I’d try and set up a meeting with him.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:

Lars has the source of knowledge to someone already doing something like what you propose. They are in NYC. If you are serious, Jason @ Foot Pad is the guy to talk with, he has been doing something like this, plus holding regular foot parties for several years. If you aren’t planning on competing with him, in the NYC area, he might be a mentor. I’d try and set up a meeting with him.
I'm in Austin Texas so no competition to him. How do I locate Jason @ Foot Pad his name isn't coming up on the search bar.

--------------------
Love feet

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by blueopalfeet:
Ahh, the door is opened regarding the worker/management subject.

Thank you for your detailed response I appreciate it.

--------------------
Love feet

blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Just wanted to share what I know regarding the complexities of business, Big. It's not as easy as one would think. I didn't even get into zoning which is a whole different subject altogether. I hope I gave you a slice that you can investigate further. When you're the sole owner of a business by yourself, well, you're by yourself. But just hiring one or more people make you, the owner of that business responsible for those employees.
Fortunately, there are many aids for payroll, accounting, advertising (for a price) available today. Just remember that business fail not because of lack of enthusiasm and dedication-they fail because of accounting and taxation. Meticulous bookkeeping is the backbone of any business to include getting a DBA and tax license which means filing for the business yearly.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links