Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favourite shoe lining for foot scent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favourite shoe lining for foot scent
Flatslover
Board Regular
Member # 52520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatslover   Email Flatslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something that occurred to me is how feet smell different in different shoes

So slippers with the furry lining and closed toe produce an intoxicating thick scent

Flats with a material lining smell very sweaty but again intoxicating

Whereas flats/heels with leather insoles add a leather smell and the scent is less intense, but I find the mixture of leather and feet is an incredible turn on.

And then pantyhose/tights... Too amazing!

What is your favourite scent?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to be insulting but are you new to your foot fetish? Slippers are the best btw.imo

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats work great and of course my personal favorite no socks.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flatslover
Board Regular
Member # 52520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatslover   Email Flatslover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think flats have got to be the best for the combination of the scent and the toe cleavage some flats allow. Slippers smell the most intoxicating though
Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm flats/heels/keds kind of guy
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toms/keds
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with solefull00, toms and keds are also a great combo
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats....the scent is so exciting are shoe has dangled and played with them...love her high arches and dark toe prints...I get so turned on....
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flat leather boots.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chucks w no socks.....mEspecially if it’s a warm day and her feet have been marinating for most of the day... Omfg!!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links