Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Job Whose Feet Has The Strongest Smell.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Job Whose Feet Has The Strongest Smell.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this is a generalization, and I know it depends on the person.

I've been thinking about in general, what type of job would a woman have, where her feet would smell the strongest.

I've been thinking that maybe.. waitress, who is probably on her feet many hours a day except for lunch and breaks, etc, going back and forth to tables, carrying food to people.

I've noticed, for myself, and heard, from friends of mine who work /have worked in offices, that many women dangle their shoes while under their desk or take them off under the desk where other people can't see them.

A waitress, or maybe.. sales person who would be on their feet many hours a day would probably have the least opportunities to dangle their shoes or take them off anywhere, like maybe.. a woman who works in an office does.

Thoughts on this?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're spot on with the waitress comment. Depending on the person, it can be just a tad over-pungeant for me. My sweet spot most certainly lies in the office space arena, with the heels and/or flats. drives me absolutely bananas. Next would be any job where ther woman wears keds/toms/vans/converses with or without socks.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my worst foot smell experience, I would say homeless hookers on the streets of skid row, Los Angeles. By far, the worst I ever smelled. I wrote about it in detail many years ago, but I was standing several feet away (no wind) and smelled the stench within a split second of one taking off her shoe. OMFG - stinkiest feet ever!! [Eek!]

And over the years, I've been told by many high brow fetishists that I am one disgusting foot man for knowing this, Hackackackackackackaaaaa! [Big Grin]
[Thud]

[ September 02, 2019, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gazu
Major Player
Member # 48305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teachers, secretaries or similar...very atractive!!!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
from my worst foot smell experience, I would say homeless hookers on the streets of skid row, Los Angeles. By far, the worst I ever smelled. I wrote about it in detail many years ago, but I was standing several feet away (no wind) and smelled the stench within a split second of one taking off her shoe. OMFG - stinkiest feet ever!! [Eek!]

And over the years, I've been told by many high brow fetishists that I am one disgusting foot man for knowing this, Hackackackackackackaaaaa! [Big Grin]
[Thud]

Worst in a good way or bad?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From personal experience, I would say waitress and office wearing flats can produce the best smell. At least the smell I like the most.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work in the medical field and nurses are on their feet a lot and typically work 12-13 hour days. I have experienced some pretty stinky feet a couple times when they dip in and out of their shoes under the desk and I'm sitting at the same station.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
Worst in a good way or bad?

very bad and putrid stinky. not my thing.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current foot girl on Craigslist tells me she works at Chili's as a waitress. I have worshiped her feet a few times right after work. Man her feet reeked! Even after licking her feet and sucking on her toes the stench was still there.
Her feet would stink up my car.

Some girls just have naturally stinky feet. Even after she showers, if she wears flip flops or flats in just one hour the feet start to produce some odor.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
My current foot girl on Craigslist tells me she works at Chili's as a waitress. I have worshiped her feet a few times right after work. Man her feet reeked! Even after licking her feet and sucking on her toes the stench was still there.
Her feet would stink up my car.

Some girls just have naturally stinky feet. Even after she showers, if she wears flip flops or flats in just one hour the feet start to produce some odor.

You have any pictures of her feet? Details of her body and feet type? Casual Craigslist feet hook ups are the best.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

I think the deciding factor boils down to 3 things

B
B
W

--------------------
Love feet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links