Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pictures and Piracy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pictures and Piracy
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed some pictures that are signed, I assume they are, in some cases, Copyright.
Anyone having Copyright rights have had their picture stolen, used, basically pirated?
In this global market, pirating is at a premium. Some countries could care less and following up on such perps would be impossible. Unless you want to go to Moscow, for example and look up someone who pirated your pictures in the Russian Mob underworld. Good luck with that...
We have a rule to never download pictures, and even to the point of not having ANY sensitive pictures on our computers. Ever. Pictures in one's computer can be hacked into and stolen. Simple as that. Then you have no idea who is using your pictures/videos, for what purpose (to make money?), basically a violation of one's privacy and exploitation if someone is cashing in on your private pictures or videos.
Copyright is a great idea but again, perps in other countries are not accessible for prosecution in the most part. Piracy is increasing, even with movies, TV programs, and any intellectual property out there.
It is a serious problem.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blueopalfeet:
I noticed some pictures that are signed, I assume they are, in some cases, Copyright.
Anyone having Copyright rights have had their picture stolen, used, basically pirated?
In this global market, pirating is at a premium. Some countries could care less and following up on such perps would be impossible. Unless you want to go to Moscow, for example and look up someone who pirated your pictures in the Russian Mob underworld. Good luck with that...
We have a rule to never download pictures, and even to the point of not having ANY sensitive pictures on our computers. Ever. Pictures in one's computer can be hacked into and stolen. Simple as that. Then you have no idea who is using your pictures/videos, for what purpose (to make money?), basically a violation of one's privacy and exploitation if someone is cashing in on your private pictures or videos.
Copyright is a great idea but again, perps in other countries are not accessible for prosecution in the most part. Piracy is increasing, even with movies, TV programs, and any intellectual property out there.
It is a serious problem.

I guess that virtually any vendor/webmaster/serious footographer has experienced issues related with internet piracy.
And yes, the main issue about internet piracy is exactly the one you mentioned: the motherXXXXers behind it are basically invulnerable.
The issue is compounded by the pretty obvious eagerness of several dudes to get loads of copyrighted material without having to pay for it, or at least for a drastically discounted price.
Those dudes underestimate (or are outright unaware of) the risks associated to sharing sensitive data with mob-style operations.
Internet piracy will probably end up destroying online adult entertainment as we have known it for years.
What will come after.. is pretty hard to predict.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that came to me after I wrote my post was the possibility of encoding pictures with a crypto program which would transform a picture into a series of nonsense lines. Those buying would have the key to unscramble the code thus revealing the pictures.
I don't know if such a program exists. But it would stop pirating in its tracks. To make it even more difficult, the program would re-scramble monthly with another key provided to the user.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links