Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realize?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did you first realize?
Vulcan Electra
Board Regular
Member # 52456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vulcan Electra   Author's Homepage   Email Vulcan Electra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That you weren't a unicorn? When did it hit you that you weren't alone in your love for feet? I think for me it was the first time I saw a leg show magazine. That was sometime in the mid-'80s. Up until then, I knew that foot fetishism existed outside myself but I thought it was probably one in a million or less. The fact that there was a magazine devoted to it let me know it was much larger than that.

--------------------
V.E.

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started going through puberty in the late 90's, realized I was sexually attracted to feet, and took to the internet. Wusfeetlinks was one of first websites i came across, and I saw this forum. I guess you could say websites such as this helped me realize i wasn't the only one. I'd see it talked about in movies from time to time. I never thought of it as being common though. I still don't, though I know it's the most popular of fetishes. I knew I was in a small percentage of people
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely in High School, I would say around 9th-10th grade. Like Vulcan, Leg Show was like gold once I discovered a magazine that was all about legs and feet.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wickedticklish73
Board Regular
Member # 52096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wickedticklish73     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1991, 18 years old, just joined the Navy and was in CA. First adult book store I saw Leg Show on the shelf along with Tied and Tickled, I was BESIDE myself with joy. Just recently my wife and I met with the creator of Tied and Tickled.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueopalfeet
Major Player
Member # 52467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueopalfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my early twenties in Europe, France and Finland. Introduced to feet by several women, totally got addicted very quickly.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvstockingfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 51368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvstockingfeet   Email luvstockingfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are blowing my mind my friend because just like you, it was Leg Show that helped me realize I wasnt alone. I grew up in the 80s which was a modern time but we didn't have the internet back then so you couldn't just Google "pretty feet" and get 500k links. I don't know about where you grew up but for me I was in a mid sized city in the southwest. I didnt live in the sticks, but in the 80s things were more conservative and if my school found out I had a foot fetish I would have been demonized. Think of some big slack jawed yokels saying something like "what are ya, some kind of faggot?!" Keep in mind there was no reasoningn with these kind of people either

I was a smart kid and remember thinking to myself, there are billions of people in the world; I cant be the only one to like feet and stockings. But, until I found Leg Show I didn't have any real proof. The first time I saw it I was just ecstatic and was an instant fan buying each new issue as soon as it came out. What I loved about LS, was that it paid tribute to the pioneers and history of foot fetish too. I didn't know who Bettie Page was until Leg Show; I didn't know the work of Elmer Batters until Leg Show. I realized that people were making fetish material decades before my time.

This was the early 90s that I discovered LS and I was in my late teens/early 20s, dont remember exactly.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was 9, or 10--pretty early.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Loveline on MTV. Think I was 12 or 13. A caller called in saying her boyfriend's foot fetish disgusted her.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coryr
Elite Trooper
Member # 49869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coryr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Watching Loveline on MTV. Think I was 12 or 13. A caller called in saying her boyfriend's foot fetish disgusted her.

How was that experience? Hearing about it put somewhat negatively
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coryr:
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:

How was that experience? Hearing about it put somewhat negatively
I knew the negativity portrayed at feet before that, but that was the first time learning that other guys are into feet.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started seeing and reading Leg Show sometime in my teens. It must have been when I turned 18 in 1988 and I could buy it legally. Finally I looked at the magazines, and the pictures in it, and said to myself.

"Wow , maybe many other people enjoy this as well. How awesome"

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links