Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife and her Sister

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife and her Sister
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azarga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello long time lurker here and first post which was inspired by a recent event. I am a married male in his 40"s living in Canada. My wife was my girlfriend in College and quickly came to indulging my foot fetish. She looks after her feet and always shows them off! In addition she loves to give me foot jobs after I go down on her. Her sister is two years younger and has great feet as well - slightly larger 9.5 and long toes. Well last month my SIL who is recently separated came to stay with us for the weekend. First day to my delight my wife takes her to get a pedicure and they both come home wearing flip flops. My wife then gets a call (she is an ER nurse) that she has to go into for a cover shift. So here I am with my SIL at home alone sitting on he couch watching TV. I compliment her on her pedicure and she immediately says I know you like feet Heather has told me!! I get bold and ask if she would like on of my classic foot rubs. Next thing I know her feet are in my lap and she can feel my boner so with her toes she starts to tug down my shorts and says don't say anything wink wink! She know has my hard cock between her toes milking me I was in heaven. Next thing I know she pulls down her leggings and starts rubbing her pussy that wall I could take and came all over her feet. I then returned the favour and went down on her. She swore me not to dare tell but has been sending me pictures of her feet since!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One great adventure, Lucky man. But I will start with the obvious, dangerous waters you are swimming in.
That is not to say I would not try it myself. Would love to see pictures. Maybe a side by side comparison.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off a warm welcome to a fellow Canadian and what a way to make a debut!!!..great story you lucky so and so..haha.
Would love to see a few pics of wifey and SIL.
In the mean time if are reading this perhaps you can PM..I have a question for you
Again great story and welcome to Wus

Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya uhhh.....good story.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! How old are you guys and where abouts in Canada?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good dream. Where you upset when you woke up?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Sounds like a good dream. Where you upset when you woke up?

Beginning to think the same now. As you can see by an earlier post I asked him to PM and he did..when I asked where his location is in Canada and whether he thinks his wife or SIL may be interested in selling "smellables",,never heard from him again..RED FLAG'for sure. Almost like he cant tell either what he wrote or they will find out and have his head..
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azarga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just replied to you CM sorry been off for a while. The SIL story definitely happened but likely won't again as both agree too risky. However since then I have been hornier than ever for my wifes feet. Lately I have been going down on her and she strokes me with her feet and toes. We are staying at a hotel and having a spa weekend tmrw and my wife knows I will be so turned on getting a pedicure with her seeing all those naked female feet. I would be in heaven if the SIL joined but only in my dreams for now.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Pleasant Dreams
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Update on wife and her SIL and no I have not had another encounter but this happened on the weekend. With everyone isolating my wife and sister were talking how they now need to do there own pedicures. So on Saturday they did a zoom session where they both shared via video showing them do their own toes. Now when my wife told me I asked if I could watch as she knows I love seeing her get her toes done. She winked and said sure. Needless to say I was in heaven and rock hard watching. After my wife asked me if I wanted to test out her new toes. Well I took down my shorts and was the hardest I have been and she noticed and said was it seeing H's feet make you even hornier? I said honey you know i love your feet but H almost has as nice feet she smiled and said I thought I have seen you staring at them! I came in minutes!
FeetWonder
Loyal Member
Member # 52241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetWonder   Author's Homepage   Email FeetWonder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed reading! keep going!

--------------------
I am girl who has passion for female feet =) I produce exclusive content with different models. Here is my website! Visit it if you love sexy feet
https://feetwonder.com/

Posts: 67 | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troycechoyce   Author's Homepage   Email troycechoyce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great share!! I have a foot crush on my wife's sister as well, so this is inspiring story!

I work from home w/ my kids and she comes over to help throughout the week. Every time I come in I get excited knowing she leaves her shoes by the door, knowing I have easy access from my home office to discreetly "pull, sniff and return" lol wishing I could do more, but as someone said above...it is very bold and the risk is so high that you had a legit DREAM ENCOUNTER! Stay safe everyone. Happy to be here

--------------------
Instagram & Twitter: @troycechoyce

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azarga
Board Regular
Member # 42170

Well as restrictions ease here in Ontario we recently went to visit my mother in law and low and behold my SIL visited as well. Another great thing is salons are open and both my wife and SIL were sporting new pedicures. Well nothing like the previous encounter but my SIL was teasing me the whole weekend always barefoot or these new flip flops she was sporting. It got me so horny that I must have jerked off every day and got a great footjob from the wife when we got home. My wife even commented how much I came all over her toes!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links