Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish YouTuber Has Balls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish YouTuber Has Balls
Feet For Me Galore
Board Regular
Member # 52387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet For Me Galore   Author's Homepage   Email Feet For Me Galore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if anyone has seen this guy on YouTube but he's put his face out and is approaching women with no bs and dropping a lot of insightful knowledge about the foot fetish industry. Dude def seems like he cares about giving the facts. He approached this chick recently and gauged her interest on foot fetishers and asked some real good questions. Honestly, its a different yet satisfying take on what we are accustomed to but I definitely feel like as a foot fetisher we need something like a professor or an educator changing the narrative since theres so much paranoia from misinformation. Check him out!!

https://youtu.be/tl3AonGbmyA

He's got another video talking about why you shouldnt ever spend money on foot models which is really good but man this is a breath of fresh air

--------------------
Sean Gaskins

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything seems subjective based on the girl you are talking with about your fetish, no information is gospel and will work on everyone like the nice lady in the video who seems cool. Most guys keep their fetish quiet because of shame from a bad experience, and of course this #metoo movement that has brewed up over the past year now it's probably best to keep it to yourself in my opinion.

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e10rrsu
Elite Trooper
Member # 49539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e10rrsu   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Interesting material to watch. Thanks for sharing. I will for sure take some time to watch it and learn some different reactions.

--------------------
x.s

Posts: 445 | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sauvage:
Everything seems subjective based on the girl you are talking with about your fetish, no information is gospel and will work on everyone like the nice lady in the video who seems cool. Most guys keep their fetish quiet because of shame from a bad experience, and of course this #metoo movement that has brewed up over the past year now it's probably best to keep it to yourself in my opinion.

How has #metoo affected the open mindedness of women in regards to foot fetish?

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sauvage
Elite Trooper
Member # 52434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sauvage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:

How has #metoo affected the open mindedness of women in regards to foot fetish?
It hasn't per se for women who are already accepting of our fetish obviously. It's the ones who are "empowered" and "compelled" that have a chip on their shoulder against Men now will have extra ammo against us, and believe me they will use it and win. Gotta be careful. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~In Admiration~

Posts: 253 | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...and believe me they will use it and win. Gotta be careful.

this Sauvage guy definitely knows what he is talking about!! [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and of course this #metoo movement that has brewed up over the past year now it's probably best to keep it to yourself in my opinion.

While I understand and support the intent and narrative behind the #metoo movement, I don't think there's any question that the pendulum has swung way too far.

Countless false accusations against men, and numerous instances of men getting convicted as a result of the false accusations. Even my wife is calling "foul play".

I'm just thankful I'm not a teenager or single guy in my 20's anymore. Seems like you need to get written consent before even speaking to a girl anymore.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links