Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how much per year do you pay for foot fetish ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how much per year do you pay for foot fetish ?
Reuzel
Board Regular
Member # 53361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reuzel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year just 50, but nowadays 0 because I'm not sure paying is 100% worth it. Maybe I'm just stingy? I think about stinky feet all day though and it's a dilemma that I face.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I only pay for in person foot sessions. I used to be able to get the strippers for $50 outside the club which inlcuded picks.

Now I get them at $100 but they do video with a script and allow me to take pics. It could vary but probably a couple grand for the year.

I never pay for any online content. Too much free content to do that.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't let the topic down, thank you all.

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a tough question. I guess it depends on the year and my finances and time is a big factor for me. Another thing is treating yourself, sometimes you feel it's been a rough couple of months and so we treat ourselves. Some ppl buy new electronics, I go for feet lol. Maybe I know I'm gonna be busy for 6 to 8 weeks and spend a few for a custom vid. I normally dont go in for the custom vids but they are fun and good to have on hand. All said I prolly spent about 1000 since last june. Which here in NYC really amounts to a footjob session every so often and most of these store front massage and shiatsu places will massage u with their feet if u ask. Tho many of them wont do footjobs or foot fucking cuz its messy n they prefer to let u play with their feet while they use their hand so as to clean up easier. And before anyone puts me on blast about the rub n tugs I gotta say A: they exist every 5 blocks in Manhattan and B: I tip my barber 25 bucks for a tight fade cut and straight razor shave, so even when I get a regular hour massage I tip 40 bucks anyways. So hey if that's on offer than sure rub ur feet in my face and lend a hand.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems that people get poorer because of covid-19, I have not paid a dollar on foot fetish this year. how about you?

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought a clip, but I think it’s the first one all year. Still wouldn’t do a session cause of COVID. Will consider going live after I get a booster-shot!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

long time no see, all

--------------------
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reuzel:
Last year just 50, but nowadays 0 because I'm not sure paying is 100% worth it. Maybe I'm just stingy? I think about stinky feet all day though and it's a dilemma that I face.

I think you should get a foot girl who is willing to let you worship her feet for a cheap price and wear a mask to reduce chance of catching COVID.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
I just bought a clip, but I think it’s the first one all year. Still wouldn’t do a session cause of COVID. Will consider going live after I get a booster-shot!

Are you doing live foot sessions now? I am doing foot sessions with my foot girl again. I LOVE it! Super cheap prices and she indulges with her feet and rubs her feet all over my cock until I explode. I figure spending money doing one foot session per month is MUCH cheaper than dating and it doesn't even require commitment or compromises.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

If all you guys think about it, paying for foot sessions can be cheaper than dating! Just one date could cost you $200 or more and there is no guarantee you will receive anything! At least when you pay for foot sessions you are guaranteed to worship feet and maybe also get a foot job. Not to mention when you pay for feet, you can get a variety of women NOT just one.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links