Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » many girls only one foot session

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: many girls only one foot session
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this once before but I would like more feedback. How many of you met up with a girl on Craigslist and had a wonderful foot session only to find out she is no longer interested? Like she only wanted to do the foot session once and it is a one time thing.

The most recent girl I met 3 days ago had really nice feet, but even after she was so enthusiastic it seemed to taper off. I plan on seeing her again because her feet are nice and she doesn't ask for much money but for some reason I feel like she is not that interested anymore.

Has this been the case with many of you? That's why I am lucky to have ONE foot girl who is a complete regular foot girl and I have many recurring foot sessions with her.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links