Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Join me on my twitter adventure.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Join me on my twitter adventure.
Strikeatoes
Board Regular
Member # 52661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strikeatoes   Author's Homepage   Email Strikeatoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, what's up everyone ? New to the forum and just launched a Twitter page that I would like you to take a peek at. I'm from the UK and have never done anything like this before, I've decided to give it a go and see what reaction I get from the foot fetish community. As my twitter page says feel free to request pictures but please bear in mind that not all requests can be filled. Thanks for your time and let me know what you think. https://mobile.twitter.com/Strikeatoes
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strikeatoes
Board Regular
Member # 52661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strikeatoes   Author's Homepage   Email Strikeatoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you, here's a pic just for you that I haven't got round to uploading.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/7jxpfk6/DSC-0199.jpg[/img]
free online photo gallery

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Strikeapose, I added you on Twitter last night and commented on your posts [Wink] I love what I saw and would love to see more
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strikeatoes
Board Regular
Member # 52661

quote:
Originally posted by Foot_Man_UK:
Hi Strikeapose, I added you on Twitter last night and commented on your posts [Wink] I love what I saw and would love to see more

Thank you for being so kind, check back as I post quite regular.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have lovely soles, strikeatoes. Hope we can message and chat on here sometime.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strikeatoes
Board Regular
Member # 52661

Aw thank you MitchC, yes that would be lovely. Hit me up when you have time..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links