Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tired of not getting what I want

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tired of not getting what I want
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay so 6ft+: check
Size 13 feet: check
Overweight: check
Sexy as hell: check
Smelly feet: YOU PUT SCENTED LOTION ON YOUR FEET BEFORE WE MET UP!?

In all my paid foot worshipping over the years I have came across TWO women with actual smelly feet. If I'm dating them or just friends sometimes they get smelly, but I'm not tripping because I'm just happy to get free feet. The problem arises when I PAY for a service and it's not up to... sniff [Smile]
Like what I did there guys?

But for real I just had a session with this fat Amazon (not saying fat as a derogative that's what I like in foot sessions). I paid 40$ for her pedicure and 100$ for the actual session. While she was a cool chick and receptible to trampling me, sitting on my legs while her feet stuffed my face and overall actually enjoying the foot worshipping the chick put fucking lotion on her barely smelly feet. She was "renowned among her family for her stinky feet". Please, they barely smelled.

What I'm getting frustrated at here guys is if I'm paying good money for a session you better fulfill the most crucial part which is having your feet smell strongly. She's in good company though. Like I said I only had 2 girls come prepared and oh boy I sunk at least 1200 into them, respectively, over the course of a few months. I stress how important it is that they smell in the drawing phase and I thought this aforementioned Amazon was gonna have me covered. Disappointing. Next session I have I'm going to tell them if I sniff there feet once and it's not up to sniff I'm gonna call it off right then and there.

Addendum: the first chick who actually had smelly feet were my favorite sessions. We'd meet up in a movie theater and I paid her 50 bucks along with the price of the tickets. We would go say Monday at 11AM to an empty theater and scurry off to the back. She was a nerdy bbw who worked in an Amazon packaging center. For work she wore these ballet flats you'd typically see in the office space. Y'all. They. Were. Heavenly! It was cheap too, roughly 70$ for 2 hours and I got to see a movie. She even sucked me off a few times back there at her own behest. Customer service like that doesn't exist anymore.

[ March 24, 2020, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Bigbbwfeet ]

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the lotion thing is a real downer. Have been there a time or two myself. [Cry]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I do like what you did...."not up to Sniff"....clever.

That is definatly one of the biggest requests I get from guys that attend our foot parties.

I have found that the females are embarrased about how stinky their feet get. Same goes for those that have chronic sweaty feet, they get embarrased about it. So, they do everything they can to hide it but they are just not getting it. It's a deal breaker for most session guys.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what's important is you tell the lady in advance. If you want her to have smelly feet, tell her not to wash her feet before they meet up with you. That might help. However, some women just have feet that don't smell. Nothing you can do in that case.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having the same problem out of almost 30 years of getting feet.

I have to say I do miss Miami for foot play. Never had too much of a problem getting civilian women or strippers with funky feet. It was so easy.

I moved three hours away and for some reason I can't get the scent I like. These women feet either don't smell or have a smell I don't like. It's foreign territory for me and it's really pissing me off.

Had one stripper whose feet had a frito funk to it and I offered an OTC session. I made it know n that I want her feet stank just like that. I mean I was adamant about it. Yeah ok no problem. She said she had flats that made her feet stink like that.

Day comes and I'm so giddy. She hops in my car with fucking flip flops. Made some excuse about rushing out the house. So no scent and of course she had lotion on them. If I wasn't so hard up for feet I would have kicked her out my car.

I can count on one hand how many lotion feet I tasted. I can't stand that taste at all.

So a few weeks later. This idiot has the nerve to come to me in the club asking if I wanted to do another one. I asked if she was retarded. Then said you couldn't so something that simple so hell no.

So my options are limited here since most of the strippers can't follow direction or their feet don't have the right scent. The civilian women in this area are not money hungry like the ones in Miami so it's been a struggle to get one. The one I had moved away and she had some really funky feet. Bummer.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:

So my options are limited here since most of the strippers can't follow direction or their feet don't have the right scent. The civilian women in this area are not money hungry like the ones in Miami so it's been a struggle to get one. The one I had moved away and she had some really funky feet. Bummer.

Whoever said it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all was clearly bereft of the redolence sweaty feet provide.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Yeah, the lotion thing is a real downer. Have been there a time or two myself. [Cry]

You've been through it all... a bastion of insight into the doing(and misdoings) of the foot-world no doubt.

--------------------
Love feet

Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

quote:
Originally posted by TomFoot:
BTW, I do like what you did...."not up to Sniff"....clever.

That is definatly one of the biggest requests I get from guys that attend our foot parties.

I have found that the females are embarrased about how stinky their feet get. Same goes for those that have chronic sweaty feet, they get embarrased about it. So, they do everything they can to hide it but they are just not getting it. It's a deal breaker for most session guys.

Have you been able to put any measures in place to assure smelly feet throughout the party? Maybe a few girls on "smell only" as not to disturb there natural flavors? Might help with revisitation. I know that would draw me back not unlike a moth to a witch molting at the stake.

--------------------
Love feet

footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:

Whoever said it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all was clearly bereft of the redolence sweaty feet provide.
I have to definitely agree here.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links