Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to tell if shes a foot hater or not BEFORE telling your a foot guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to tell if shes a foot hater or not BEFORE telling your a foot guy?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a way to spot signs that she may be someone who hates feet and foot fetishism in general before you actually tell her what you like?

Its quite the risk one takes confessing their desires to a woman they are seeing/dating etc.

If there was a way to tell if she would be down with it then it would make easier to come out with what you like knowing she is less likely to freak out.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she always wears socks and says she hates feet. Ideally you'll get to a place where yall are comfortable enough with each other to where this won't be a problem.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My go to move is once I get a women to my place and she is comfortable I’ll offer a foot massage. Most women will really like the idea or vehemently voice their displeasure. Once a chick goes on a rant about how she doesn’t like people touching her feet or that feet are nasty I immediately get turned off. Another sign is when a woman takes pride in her feet loves to make comments about her pedicure etc. The foot haters seem to do the bare minimum just to throw on some flip flops when it’s warm.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming she is into me, it's not important whether or not she would be into my desires (foot fetish); but whether or not I'm into her and her feet. If I am, then I am confident that I can bring her around in time. Just don't "lead with your chin" and push it too soon on any one.

[Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All really great points that have been brought up, definitely don't start with "I like feet, can I have your feet". Although that is what I want to say, but rarely do we find someone that is as pervy as we are.
You are going to have to put in some work, foot massage is always a good place to start and definitely compliments if you have the opportunity. Compliments let you test the waters.

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
My go to move is once I get a women to my place and she is comfortable I’ll offer a foot massage. Most women will really like the idea or vehemently voice their displeasure. Once a chick goes on a rant about how she doesn’t like people touching her feet or that feet are nasty I immediately get turned off. Another sign is when a woman takes pride in her feet loves to make comments about her pedicure etc. The foot haters seem to do the bare minimum just to throw on some flip flops when it’s warm.

Yes. Foot massage is all you have to say. It's no gray area. Either they like it or they don't.

If yes then I massage their feet for a bit and when they are relaxed I suck their toes and their soles. I never ask I just do it. The problem is if they hear I want to suck your toes, it gives them a visual and they hesitant or just say no. If you just do it, if it feels good to them they aren't so hesitant as if you tell them.

Most women are surprised and let me continue. I've had very few instances where the women said stop I don't like that.

If they say that or the whole feet are gross rant. I immediately stop talking to them. I literally stop all contact and ghost them.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advise from footfunk305, massage is always a good go to and see where is goes from there.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of you guys are over thinking this. If a girl is into you, you'd be surprised at what she'll do to make you happy. Women are different and think very differently.

Also, you don't have to "confess" or "admit" anything. You didn't commit a crime. Having a fondness for feet is not a crime, so there's no need to treat it that way.

In time, she will pick up on it. Let it progress naturally as if it's not a big deal... because it's not. A fondness for feet is extremely benign when compared to some of the other things that guys are into.

Just man up and be you.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
A lot of you guys are over thinking this. If a girl is into you, you'd be surprised at what she'll do to make you happy. Women are different and think very differently.

Also, you don't have to "confess" or "admit" anything. You didn't commit a crime. Having a fondness for feet is not a crime, so there's no need to treat it that way.

In time, she will pick up on it. Let it progress naturally as if it's not a big deal... because it's not. A fondness for feet is extremely benign when compared to some of the other things that guys are into.

Just man up and be you.

I don't know what your experience has been, but there are women that really do not like the foot thing even if they are really into. I've experienced that and I know countless people who have encountered the same deal.

I agree you should be you and shouldn't have to confess anything. That's why I just offer foot massage because you really can get the answer you need without being creepy or it being awkward.

I learned years ago not waste your time with a chick if she is not into the foot thing. All that trying to convince and change her mind crap is way too time consuming and the answer still could be no. I've been doing this close to 30 years so I have it down to a science. lol

This is why even before I go on a date I would ask if they liked foot massages. That way I save time and money.

Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:

Just man up and be you.

I don't know what your experience has been, but there are women that really do not like the foot thing even if they are really into. I've experienced that and I know countless people who have encountered the same deal.

I agree you should be you and shouldn't have to confess anything. That's why I just offer foot massage because you really can get the answer you need without being creepy or it being awkward.

I learned years ago not waste your time with a chick if she is not into the foot thing. All that trying to convince and change her mind crap is way too time consuming and the answer still could be no. I've been doing this close to 30 years so I have it down to a science. lol

This is why even before I go on a date I would ask if they liked foot massages. That way I save time and money.

I have had the same experiences foot fetish just creeps some women out avoid these women at all costs. Even if a chick likes everything else about you will find yourself in a situation that she tries to shame you for your natural sexual desire. Reminds me of a story I read about guy married for 20 years wanted his wife to wear some stockings and heels she refused to do it because she felt objectified by it. I don’t know how men up in these situations sexually frustrated would never be me.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
quote:
Originally posted by footfunk305:
quote:

Just man up and be you.

I have had the same experiences foot fetish just creeps some women out avoid these women at all costs. Even if a chick likes everything else about you will find yourself in a situation that she tries to shame you for your natural sexual desire. Reminds me of a story I read about guy married for 20 years wanted his wife to wear some stockings and heels she refused to do it because she felt objectified by it. I don’t know how men up in these situations sexually frustrated would never be me.
With due respect, I wholeheartedly disagree.

If she's not being receptive to something as benign as a foot fetish, then one of two things are happening:
1-She is simply not that into you
2-You placed too much emphasis on the foot fetish and front loaded her too much.

I've certainly had my fair share of women that raised an eye brow when they picked up on my fondness for feet. No question about it. However, in each instance they had their feet firmly wrapped around my rod in no time at all. Why? because I approached it naturally, and they wanted to make me happy.

I suppose if you approach a women and place an enormous emphasis on ANY sexual act, it will put her on guard. This is why I said in my original post that it must be treated as no big deal, because it's not... at all.

Hell... there are guys out there getting women to piss and shit on them for sexual gratification. In comparison, a foot fetish is nothing.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s best to look at it as it is. Most women don’t like feet, including theirs. Complimenting a woman may make her take appreciation in her’s or write you off as a weird creep, but you have to get to the point where you’re bold enough to tell her.

There’s really good advice here. If she’s into you then chances are higher that she’ll be open to it even if she’s disgusted by it. That’s where you can’t fixate on it and be awkward about it.

The best advice is to offer a foot rub. You more than likely won’t hear a woman bring up any talk about feet during first dates with the exception that her feet hurt. As was said, if she says she doesn’t like anyone touching her feet when you offer a rub, then you’re probably not going to change her mind. Who knows? I have a buddy that would refuse to rub his girl’s feet at her request. I jokingly asked if she’d ever leave him for a man that would and she said she would.

Last resort would be going all out if she has sex with you and sucking her toes. It’s a sweet spot for no telling how many women. Maybe that will change her.

Just remember that feet are important to us. To the majority out there, they’re not of importance unless they hurt are need to have acceptable appearance due to situations where they’re bared.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
Complimenting a woman may make her take appreciation in her’s or write you off as a weird creep...

Good post. I would just add that how you deliver the compliment often dictates how the woman receives it.

I wouldn't directly compliment her feet. In my experience, complimenting ANY body part pr physical feature won't get you very far. You come across as just another mope trying to get into her pants, or worse... as a creep.

As an example, don't say "You have the most beautiful eyes". Try sonething like "that top you're wearing really accentuates your eyes".

Same thing with her feet. Saying, "you have really cute feet" will more often than not put her on guard. Instead, compliment her shoes and how well they suit her well.

Compliments will help you and give you a better read IF you know how to employ them.

The goal should always be to attract her first. ALWAYS. Your success rate will skyrocket as s result.

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great feedback everyone, i definitely agree with the foot rub approach to gauge how she responds to such a thing. Maybe even during the foot rub talking about how nice her feet are can be a good way into conversation to see how positively or negatively she responds to it, could be a good way to spot a red flag
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links