Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fem Foot Sweat Transfer During FJ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fem Foot Sweat Transfer During FJ?
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a sub ive always wondered this,that during a dominant(or any fj for that matter)as she uses her sole pressing and rubbing against the dick that during this time if her feet/foot are sweaty that possibly her sweat is released from her glands, transfered from her sole into the dick through pores meaning her sweat is literally transfered over inside of him.

May sound silly to some but understandable to others.Personally the thought of it especially if true is a huge turn on as a sub and maybe forother subs too.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was high when I initially read this now reading it again it sounds eerie. I don't think nor do I hope that's the case. I'm sorry I had to be the one to let you know.

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbbwfeet:
I was high when I initially read this now reading it again it sounds eerie. I don't think nor do I hope that's the case. I'm sorry I had to be the one to let you know.

Its cool not offended at all were curious what others thought as it were (again)just a thought id had for some time, as i felt it could very well be possible.If you think of sex being a transfer of energy and that many things in our lives (externally) enter our bodies through the pores,creams/lotions,sprays deodorants,colognes.This subject however may not be the case or if so,not as simple of a process.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links