Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ideal Foot Fetish Encounter?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ideal Foot Fetish Encounter?
onirtnec4
Board Regular
Member # 48214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onirtnec4   Email onirtnec4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your ideal foot fetish encounter?

Mine starts with taking off some well worn athletic shoes. Smelling those then smelling the socks. Removing the socks then licking the feet. When it is time, moving the feet downward, and pumping between the arches to a grand finale.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do athletic shoes, but I'd much prefer removing some black patent leather heels from her after work stocking feet, then ........ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted
Board Regular
Member # 52766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Author's Homepage   Email Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Literally everything you just described is my ideal foot fetish encounter!

Biggest thing for me is the feet HAVE to be isolated.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links