Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Sex Three Way

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Sex Three Way
Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted
Board Regular
Member # 52766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Author's Homepage   Email Foot of the Bed Studios: Rebooted   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this legit happened. I had a three way with two sexy pairs of feet.

It was with two model/friends of mine, April & Felicity. We were just having a regular shoot and we started talking about the foot sex clips. They asked if I'd ever considered doing a double one! I of course had but never thought it'd come to reality but they suggested we tried.

Guys , it was legit one of the best feet experiences I'd ever had! Make sure to come check it out on the site today using the link below!

https://clips4sale.com/151599/foot-of-the-bed-studios-rebooted/cid4958e444ba9881d88b013c0dfa

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The store is gone [Cry]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links