Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Confessions: Sister-In-Law’s Footwear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confessions: Sister-In-Law’s Footwear
troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troycechoyce   Author's Homepage   Email troycechoyce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back story: Ive tried not to but I started crushing on my wife’s sister’s feet ever since she started doing stretchy soles poses and crossing them in front of me and nearby. We used to all live together when she’d help babysit, but now that we are in our own house, she comes by to babysit especially during quarantine times as I work from home. My home office is downstairs near front door, and she watches the kids upstairs leaving her shoes near the door. Which brings us here..

Confessions: The risk is low with grabbing her footwear and getting a great scent from her feet. So I do. Her ankle boots are my favorite, she’s even worn flip flops (which I don’t usually like with limited scent holding capabilities but I still check) These things called “Birkenstocks” I think, LOVE! I’ve taken footage of myself enjoying her footwear briefly. She’s here now and I want to repeat this with her sneakers but I had to share because idk if anyone even is interested in such footage lol but I enjoy this more than I should and I wish she could be a fantasy story like some of their others I’ve read here, so sorry to disappoint, but as far as I know she just knows I like footwear but not that I wish I could massage and smell her perfect soles for real. That’s all.I hope to chat with some other foot and footwear fetish folks as this is my new wonderful normal until my job allows us to return to office.

Footage: if anyone wants to see, I’ll have to read guidelines again about posting the short clips here but I’m
Happy to share what her feet look like and the footwear encounters I’ve had

--------------------
Instagram & Twitter: @troycechoyce

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you have to share. In my situation, my wife is an only child. However, she does have a cousin who has the cutest feet. When we go over I too contemplate grabbing a pair of shoes and inhaling.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troycechoyce   Author's Homepage   Email troycechoyce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad I’m not alone let me figure out how to share images on this platform! Otherwise I have a foot page on Instagram feel free to DM me and I’ll share there. Happy to chat here more about my experience! I saw go pass contemplating and take the sniff! It’ll be worth it

--------------------

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfunk305
Major Player
Member # 50227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfunk305   Email footfunk305   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My golden rule is if female shoes are around and they are not around. They are getting sniffed with the quickness. From friends house to the office and in between. I've enjoyed copious amounts of foot funk.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

!! Haha couldn’t agree more! I have footage of an old office foot crush! I was working during holiday so no one else was really there, she would keep her heels under her desk, so I may have taken them to the bathroom for deeper indulgence.

--------------------

troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Breaking News/Latest Development: (let me know if I’m crazy and have gone too far or if this is genius and you’d like I hear more):
I have convinced my sister in law that I am interested in shoe designing so she will be coming over this afternoon to deliver a pair of her shoes to me for research. I never expected it to get this far, so I may actually start designing shoes haha sounds fun! But how can I take this further you think? Or should I just count this as a win and quit while I’m ahead.

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should change that to 'shoe repair', and have her bring over her most beat up ones. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bumbalone
Loyal Member
Member # 52143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bumbalone   Email Bumbalone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a pair of her work heels home for the weekend...and played with them...edged and came in them..and brought them back before she came back to work...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bumbalone:
I took a pair of her work heels home for the weekend...and played with them...edged and came in them..and brought them back before she came back to work...

Hopefully some guy snags your underwear and sniffs then cums in them and sneaks them back into your drawers without you noticing...so hot.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutley. You go boy.the excitement plus the worry about getting caught makes the experience all the more exciting. Yes please post more stories and pics

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many years ago, I had a friend whose sister's feet I was just dying to get at. My friend claimed he had asked his sister to let me smell her feet, and she said no. (Not sure if he really did or not) Anyhow, The closest I ever got to her feet. She was still living with her parents. One night when she came home, she left her sneakers/closed toe flats I don't exactly remember which, by the front door. No one else was around. I grabbed one, and took a quick sniff. I had fantasies about this girl/woman's feet for a long time. That is about the best shoe sniffing experience I ever had.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Great shares!! We take the wins how ever we can

--------------------

troycechoyce
Board Regular
Member # 52794

Latest Developments:
I have significantly upgraded a few levels of risk from my footwear sniffing habits to recording clips of my SIL feet when she comes over. I have considered and even purchased hidden cameras to put in my own house (these both were fails - not only did the footage come out bad, But poorly hidden lol she covered them gracefully both after she happen to see them and knowing that before she left I just came out and said I’m testing placements for security cameras because wifey and I are considering getting a nanny so we would want to check in on them. I’m pretty sure she bought it but her alerts were heightened because now....

I use my cell phone to secretly record her feet any good chance I have, I thought I was very subtle about it until I review the footage and see her glancing right at my phone as if she knows I’m recording! I was going to stop but then something wonderful happened...

A few times she actually set up and adjusted her position of her legs and feet knowing I was recording..as if she was okay with me recording her.

Now everytime I’m around her she glances at my phone even when I’m not recording and am 79% sure she likes or is at least okay with me capturing footage of her

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links